• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Dear Lord.

Help Support Ranchers.net:

katrina

Reaction score
Dear Lord bless this food that we are about to recieve. For all those on Ranchers net may thet have a blessed and bountiful Thanksgiving with abundant food and family. May the worries of the world be removed for Thanksgiving in Gods name we pray. Thank You... AMEN...

Picked up Clarence this morning and we went over to my other brother's for Thanksgiving. Had a good meal over there, and visited about various topics with the nephews and everybody. Showed my nephews the violin that i put together from a kit last spring. (I learned to play a couple of songs on it, haven't had much time to practice this summer) You can teach an old dog new tricks! :)

Clarence is doing fine. He gave a presentation of his book on range grasses and plants at Cherry Hills Wednesday night. I think he enjoys it there. Haven't got access to internet for him. Maybe will be home by first of the year. We can also thank the Lord that there are places like Cherry Hills to stay and recouperate.

Latest posts