• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Dear Mr administrator

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Sir Loin

Reaction score
Re:
You have been banned from this board until Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:28 pm. Please contact the Board Administrator for more information.

A ban has been issued on your username.

From the other board!

Mr Administrator,
Would you care to explain this.
FYI: one can not contact you when they are banned.

SL

TB, Why don't you and all of your little buddies come over to the other boar and try saying that to my face??
Or you can e-mail me at : ersinc1@hughes,net
Or come down and try saying it to my face, I gave you the address.
Have a nice night
SL

settle down boy, no sense in diggin a deeper hole, let it go.
you will have more fun over here anyway.
good luck

SL you know they are not worth getting worked up over. Yes that is experience talking. I've making them mad too. But I don't try to force my ideals on them either.

Much nicer over here on certain subjects.

Sir Loin said:
Re:
You have been banned from this board until Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:28 pm. Please contact the Board Administrator for more information.

From the other board!

Mr Administrator,

SL

TB, Why don't you and all of your little buddies come over to the other boar and try saying that to my face??
Have a nice night
SL
Sorry SL. You made your own bed. I had nothing to do with it. Dpn't know why you're PO'd at me.

TexasBred said:
Sir Loin said:
Re:

From the other board!

Mr Administrator,

SL

Have a nice night
SL
Sorry SL. You made your own bed. I had nothing to do with it. Dpn't know why you're PO'd at me.

TB, methinks it's really nothing personal. From reading his posts over time I suspect that Mr Loin is just a wee bit of a drama queen. Hay Maker gave him excellent words of wisdom above that should be heeded.

And that's all I got to say about that! :wink:

Latest posts