• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Dear MRJ

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Mike

Reaction score
I know you are disapointed in the outcome of the recent fiasco.

Fact: ANN VENEMAN ASKED PHYLLIS FONG TO AUDIT THE USDA BSE TESTING POLICY!!!!!!!!!SHE GAVE HER FULL AUTHORITY TO FIND HOLES IN THE TESTING SYSTEM. PHYLLIS FOUND A HOLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Remember Ann? She was the AG SEC that bailed out recently.

Mike said:

Fact: ANN VENEMAN ASKED PHYLLIS FONG TO AUDIT THE USDA BSE TESTING POLICY!!!!!!!!!SHE GAVE HER FULL AUTHORITY TO FIND HOLES IN THE TESTING SYSTEM. PHYLLIS FOUND A HOLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

{I had not heard that. However, why did she not inform the Secretary that she was ordering that test? Going behind the back of the "boss" is not right, unless she has evidence that he is doing something dishonest, which I don't believe she stated. MRJ}

MRJ said:
Mike said:

{I had not heard that. However, why did she not inform the Secretary that she was ordering that test? Going behind the back of the "boss" is not right, unless she has evidence that he is doing something dishonest, which I don't believe she stated. MRJ}
Phyllis is a law enforcement agency, she needs no permission. Without a doubt she was NOT questioning Johanns, she was questioning the testing system of APHIS. Again, I'm sure Johanns knew of the audit which had commenced months before he took office.
You sound like the conspirator now. :wink:
Phyllis Fong is a straight shooter. Maybe too straight for some.

MRJ said:
Mike said:

If you were appointed to investigate someone or something would you give them or those in charge heads up to what you are looking for so they could get rid of the evidence or would you just investigate and tell them after what you found. If Ms. Fong was given the authority to investigate the testing that was her job and she did it probably better than anticipated.

Tam said:
MRJ said:
Mike said:

If you were appointed to investigate someone or something would you give them or those in charge heads up to what you are looking for so they could get rid of the evidence or would you just investigate and tell them after what you found. If Ms. Fong was given the authority to investigate the testing that was her job and she did it probably better than anticipated.

AMEN!!!!!

Latest posts