• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

December 15 and 16, 2009

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Soapweed

Reaction score
Lookslikethegirlsarestandingintallc.jpg

Looks like the girls are standing in tall cotton.
Shucksitsjustsnow.jpg

Shucks, it's just snow.
Coldplatespecialwithcakefordessert.jpg

Cold plate special with cake for dessert
Readytosortkeepingheifersfromsellin.jpg

Ready to sort keeping heifers from selling heifers
Mycuttinghorseislisteningtoinstruct.jpg

My cutting horse is listening to instructions.
Dressedforacolddayattheoffice.jpg

Dressed for a cold day at the office
Purtneargotdarkonus.jpg

Purt' near got dark on us
Atthehorsesaletoday.jpg

At the horse sale today
Renasoldthisroanfor1400.jpg

Rena sold this roan four-year-old for $1400. Not bad, considering she paid $400 for it a couple months ago. :wink:
Bradysellingonewithlotsofchrome.jpg

Brady selling one with lots of chrome
Justonemorebid.jpg

Just one more bid
Myloafingpartnerandhisbride.jpg

My loafing partner and his bride

I take it you still had more heifers than you wanted to calve after the last group went. Hope you get/got paid well for this group. :D

Good for Rena, she needed that thousand to pay for her time and cost with that horse. :wink:

The three in the auction booth reminds me of wolves on the hunt.

Around here there's been lots of horses given away. A guy down the road from me had three paints he gave away a couple of months ago. Funny, I can remember when horses like the ones he gave away would have brought a pretty good price. A sign of the times, I guess.

soap weed is that bucks ears i seen in the photo? if so how old is he now? Cattle look good have a merry christmas and tell everyone hi.

scout said:
soap weed is that bucks ears i seen in the photo? if so how old is he now? Cattle look good have a merry christmas and tell everyone hi.

The ears belong to my Yellowstone horse. He was born in 1996, so he'd have been six years old when you worked here in 2002. I bought him as a yearling. He came from near Roberts, Montana, and is half Tennessee Walking Horse and half Quarter Horse. Time flies; he'll be fourteen next spring.

Are you riding any bulls these days, Scout? Have a Merry Christmas.

shoot was hoping you'd see a great bargain kid horse for us there lol! :???:
we kinda need to add to our collection :D
pat was gonna go but went to help his dad at the last minute.

no more bullriding I have a little one due in mid april time to grow up the boss says. does seem like a decade since I worked there it was alot of fu :) n though

Latest posts