• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Deep, heavy snow!!!!

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Hanta Yo said:
zephyrus31 said:
But Hanta Yo, it's OCTOBER!! The autumn sun is supposed to be shining still!! What's the warmest day you've ever had in Montana? 30 degrees perhaps? :???:

Warmest day here that I remember was 3 or 4 years ago, got to 114, wind blew like crazy, that summer it was over 100 for way too long.

Skies are clearing up, sun is shining, lots of broken branches to clean up :(

And I thought Montana was an icy place.. Let's pray that summer doesn't come again ever if it's that hot! 8)

Sorry to hear about the gusty winds there too, Hanta Yo

This morning it is a balmy 15 degrees. Kiss the green goodbye for a few months anyway :!: least the wind is not blowing and the sun is coming out

This is fall, when the ole man wakes up it will be 20 below, course we have not had winter for several years, mybe if we have one a bunch of the nesters will go back where they came from, all of them except the ultra rich ones that live next to ranchwife, there all in Florida now anyway.

been giving us a good steady soaker-rain since about 11pm lastnight....in about an hour the sun will set and then the snow will be here, so...hold onto your hats, boots and mittens hanta yo, sw, faster horses and oldtimer....i have a feeling it will be heading your way if not already there!! :shock:

You can keep the snow. (Boy, I'm singing a different tune this evening).
We are to get rain tomorrow. Then it is to be in the 60's by next Thursday.

This last storm really flattened the grass in the winter pastures. Everyone is hoping it will come back up. It is greening up now, and that will help. But another snowstorm and the winter grass is history for this year.

Sprinkled off and on all day- now is raining enough to get the ground wet...Son was at an auction up on the border and said it rained, blew and was flat cold all day...Sent him up there to look at a tractor- came home with a 1975 Oldsmobile 98 car.......Kids :roll: ...

Latest posts