• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Definition

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Sandhusker

Reaction score
It seems to me that a lot of words and labels are used around here to mean different things, so I thought I would offer some definitions for the sake of clarity.

For the first word, Lie, SH has provided both the definition and an example.

LIE - Definition; A liar is defined as someone who states something that is untrue WITH THE INTENT TO MISLEAD.

LIE - Example; SH, "That doesn't circumvent the fact that their NW U.S. plants were losing money which more than offset the gains in Canada."

The other word, hypocrite, needs to be brought forward.

HYPOCRITE - Definition; A person who puts on a false appearance of virtue or religion.

HYPOCRITE - Example; Part 1 - SH, "Show some originality by actually backing that statement with something of substance. Provide examples to back it proving that your talk is not cheap! My guess isthat you won't back it up.", " What becomes even more glaringly obvious is that those who cannot support their positions with factual information will make statements and resort to any divertionary method they can think of to avoid the debate." , "If you can't back your position with facts, CREATE THE ILLUSION THAT YOU CAN!"

Part 2 - SH, " I refuse to prove every statement I make unless it's convenient for me."

We can also use the above examples to help us quickly define "Windbag", "No Credibility", and "Fool".

Hope this helps.

Looks like you have decided to "take off the gloves" here. :shock:

What would you consider the worst of the two?

1-A hypocritical liar. OR

2-A lying hypocrite.

Just wondering what your views are on this. :p

Yeah, I'm getting a little fed up. Enough was enough long ago. I'm going to pick 3) A blaming factually defenseless deceiving pathetic hypocritical lying clone.

Ankle biter,

When you provide the proof of market manipulation, to back your position, I'll consider answering your questions.

A hypocrite is someone like you that refuses to back his position on market manipulation but requests it of others.

LIE - Example; SH, "That doesn't circumvent the fact that their NW U.S. plants were losing money which more than offset the gains in Canada."

A hypocritical liar is someone like you who says (paraphrasing), "In the Sandhills if you call someone a liar, you better be prepared to back it".

Did you back it?

Of couse you didn't!

You just created another "ILLUSION" and diverted, like always.

Until you provide the proof of market manipulation that I have asked for over 30 times, don't expect me to answer any questions for you.

Now what is your proof of market manipulation to back the jury's decision in Pickett, hmmmm?

~SH~

When you provide the proof of market manipulation, to back your position, I'll consider answering your questions.

My thought is when only one buyer shows up at the weekly AUCTION !!

Ankle biter does this all the time.

He never backs his position yet insists that everyone else do his homework for him by answering his questions.

I usually give in and he just turns around and demands the answer to another question as he continues to divert mine.

I'm done playing games with the village idiots.

~SH~

~SH~ said:
Ankle biter,

A hypocrite is someone like you that refuses to back his position on market manipulation but requests it of others.

A hypocritical liar is someone like you who says (paraphrasing), "In the Sandhills if you call someone a liar, you better be prepared to back it".

Did you back it?

Of couse you didn't!

You just created another "ILLUSION" and diverted, like always.

Until you provide the proof of market manipulation that I have asked for over 30 times, don't expect me to answer any questions for you.

Now what is your proof of market manipulation to back the jury's decision in Pickett, hmmmm?

~SH~

And another example of a hypocrite supplied by SH. Prior to the above post was this gem; "What becomes even more glaringly obvious is that those who cannot support their positions with factual information will make statements and resort to any divertionary method they can think of to avoid the debate."

Latest posts