• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Denny - Belarus 5460 - what's it worth?

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Aaron

Reaction score
Going to look at one in the morning. 142 hours. Cab, Allied loader with bucket and forks. Always in a shed, pictures show immaculate condition. What were these worth new? It's a 2003 model. Asking $19800. I am aiming for $15k.

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-farming-equi...on/1098033273?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

20150627_142143_zps3d8ld5f9.jpg

20150627_142150_zpscbf0ddt2.jpg

Looking at the photos, it also has the shuttle shift, so it would be a 5460S.

I looked it up and the way I understand those are a Canadian model I've only ever seen one here and it was purchased in Canada and was at the exporter here heading to Egypt it was pretty nice it was a open station but very clean and a bit more modern than mine.

On the price I'm sure if you get it for $15,000 to $18,000 it should be worth that. My 825 cost me $16,000 with an allied loader on it with 750 hours but that's been 12 to 14 years ago.

The loader should be worth $6000 by it self don't you think.

I know of an 825 here no loader I can buy for $8500 low hours and well kept.

They wouldn't come down lower than 18k, so I am letting them sit on it with open offer of 15k. Only issue was a hydraulic leak somewhere above the transmission. All lights and levers worked perfectly. Would take a while to get used to the shift pattern as it is completely different from the old Belarus 400. Tires in near perfect shape. Could be a very handy spare loader unit, but not for more than 15k. Was not a fan of the blower motor for the cab, couldn't orientate fans to blow directly onto me. Is there an air-conditioning kit you can get for them? I am going to phone my Belarus dealer on Tuesday and pick his brain on this model.

This one cost me $10250.00 with the loader I did end up putting a clutch and new batteries in a year later total bill was $1200

Talked to the Belarus dealer today and he said it was worth 12-15k, so I guess I wasn't lowballing her. Only thing that ticks me off about the tractor is that they still put the fiber clutches in them, new. Have had so much more luck running steel clutches here.

Aaron said:
Talked to the Belarus dealer today and he said it was worth 12-15k, so I guess I wasn't lowballing her. Only thing that ticks me off about the tractor is that they still put the fiber clutches in them, new. Have had so much more luck running steel clutches here.

Is there a good heavy duty aftermarket clutch available that would fit the Belarus application?

My neighbor has a 825. When the original starter went bad on it, IIRC he got a modified Delco starter which was the same starter used on the 6.2L GM diesels :idea:

Yeah, we gave up years ago on fiber clutches and went steel. This last one has lasted 7-8 years.

Doesn't really matter though. Lady sold the tractor. Guess there are still people out there that will pay any asking price.

Latest posts