• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Depressed

Help Support Ranchers.net:

I Luv Herfrds

Reaction score
Not a good day.
In Febuary a good friend of mine passed away from cancer. I miss her. Her husband suffered 2 strokes and recently passed away also. His funeral was today.

I saw on the news this morning a man from near us was killed in a vehicle accident. Found out at the funeral it was a guy I know from the grocery store.
Been thinking about him and some of the funny things that happened and then I think that we will no longer get to share our laughs and I will no longer get to tease him and I start crying.

I think it's just part of growing older. :? The more people we know the more we lose. It does get tougher when it's people younger than us that are passing. :(

Was not easy today. Did get better this afternoon. My co-workers were pretty helpful even though they were missing him too.
Funeral is said to be planned this Saturday. Not going to go. I want to remember him as I last saw him.

I Luv Herfrds said:
Was not easy today. Did get better this afternoon. My co-workers were pretty helpful even though they were missing him too.
Funeral is said to be planned this Saturday. Not going to go. I want to remember him as I last saw him.

I'm sorry for the loss of your friend. Hope you can find comfort in knowing she is in a better place.

My son also knew this friend who passed. He went to the funeral today. Said it was a good service. They used our friend's Peterbuilt truck as the hearse. Son said he would have wanted to be buried in it instead. We both chuckled because it was true.

Sorry for your losses. It has been a tough year around here as well. I lost track of the funerals we have gone to or should have attended since the first of May. It gets to wearing on a person after a while. Then add in a few major accidents leaving friends and acquaintances in pretty bad shape and young friends diagnosed with cancer, it doesn't take much for us to see how lucky we are and makes us thankful for God's grace. I hope you find comfort in God's hands.

I Luv Herfrds said:
Not a good day.
In Febuary a good friend of mine passed away from cancer. I miss her. Her husband suffered 2 strokes and recently passed away also. His funeral was today.

I saw on the news this morning a man from near us was killed in a vehicle accident. Found out at the funeral it was a guy I know from the grocery store.
Been thinking about him and some of the funny things that happened and then I think that we will no longer get to share our laughs and I will no longer get to tease him and I start crying.

I am sorry for your loss. There are no words that can bring you the comfort you need. I will keep you in my prayers and will pray for God to give you the strength and grace to overcome this difficult time.

Blessing,
Sweetbasil

Latest posts