• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Did you file taxes?

Help Support Ranchers.net:

kolanuraven

Reaction score
If you did then the Gov't knows:

how much money you make

how you make that money

from whom that money comes

If you take deductions, the Gov't knows:

if you take meds and what type and what for

how much you travel( leave your home) for work

etc etc etc

.......the list is endless of what is learned about/from you via your tax returns, be they Federal or State

AND you are worried if the Gov't knows if you have a gun or not?????

Seems kinda silly to worry about that!!!

Yes Kola, but why does the government care. Who is kidding who? It is not to prevent shooting incidents like Sandy hook. and then why are we worried? We don't trust each other. Why is that? That is where we really must start.

Also seems silly to believe some Georgia "Crackhead" woman who went to Obama's Inauguration would burn her own house down and blame someone from the Anti-Obama crowd for setting the fire?

Point: There is no logic on the "Left".

You have a place on your tax return to list your medications?

You get to deduct "Commuting"?

Mike said:
Also seems silly to believe some Georgia "Crackhead" woman who went to Obama's Inauguration would burn her own house down and blame someone from the Anti-Obama crowd for setting the fire?

You can deduct your medical/Rx expenses.

Guess you missed one didn't ya???

I guess your sheet was in the dryer that night..................

kolanuraven said:
Mike said:

You can deduct your medical/Rx expenses.

Guess you missed one didn't ya???

I guess your sheet was in the dryer that night..................

I fully understand that we can deduct medical expenses. But we don't list our meds on that return...........

So...........contrary to what your said earlier that the gov't knows what meds you take is not true unless you get audited, and then they are not likely to look at the type of medicines you take, only that they are "Prescriptions".

I missed what? :lol: :lol: :lol:

kolanuraven said:
If you did then the Gov't knows:

how much money you make

how you make that money

from whom that money comes

etc etc etc

.......the list is endless of what is learned about/from you via your tax returns, be they Federal or State

AND you are worried if the Gov't knows if you have a gun or not?????

Seems kinda silly to worry about that!!!

think about it this way.. the goverment uses that information to ask you to surrender your cash.. and if you don't comply.. they seize it...

I did not see one place,,,,nor did my accountant see whre you have to LIST the type of meds,,,are the looking at yours for a special reason kolo=jungo=lulu=allie :wink: :wink: maybe those trans sexual you take to be able to switch from jingo to kolo with ease :D :D :D

I can't think of any conquered peoples that had their meds confiscated first.

According to the lengthy survey of law enforcement professionals, one of the largest ever of street cops, 85 percent believe that President Obama's gun control plan to ban assault weapons, limit the size of ammo magazines and expand background checks won't improve their safety, with just over 10 percent believing it will have a "positive effect."

The poll from PoliceOne.com, a site dedicated to police policy and news, also found surprising support for arming citizens. The poll found that 86 percent of officers believe that casualties would be decreased if armed citizens were present at the onset of a shooting. Another 81 percent backed arming teachers, as the National Rifle Association has called for.

http://www.policeone.com/Gun-Legislation-Law-Enforcement/articles/6183787-PoliceOnes-Gun-Control-Survey-11-key-findings-on-officers-thoughts/

Those medical expenses have to be fairly high before you can take the deduction.

The government does know what meds you are on because doctor's medical records have to be online (computerized) eff this year and any dr I've taken the kids to has been computerized a couple of years now.

Latest posts