• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Did you have Charolais cattle, Mike?

Help Support Ranchers.net:

whiteface

Reaction score
I seriously don't think that individual breeds are more or less suseptible to this kind of transmission...
especially an entire ocean away. Still the info as to what's happening where is interesting.
Have a good day all and thanks for reading from Canada.

I do have some Charolais cattle. Matter of fact they are all mad too.

Just got through preg checking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wink:

The brangusXhereford cows will be mad next week.

reader (the Second) said:
Mike said:
I do have some Charolais cattle. Matter of fact they are all mad too.

Just got through preg checking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wink:

The brangusXhereford cows will be mad next week.

You know I was just teasing. I didn't mean to imply anything about Charlois and BSE. I never heard of this breed before so when I read that the latest Lyons, France case was a Charlois, I thought of you...

BSE is down everywhere except Spain, but vCJD is popping up in France, Ireland, the Netherlands, probably moved to the right from the MBM and infections by 10 - 15 years.

They're mad because I was in them up to my shoulder! :wink:

No apologies accepted nor needed.

reader (the Second) said:
Have a good day. I'll be in Canada myself for the next 8 days THANKFULLY. It's hot as h**l here in the Mid Atlantic. I'm looking forward to visiting the great people of PEI again.

Have a good trip! We'll be right here on your return!

Or haul along your lap-top and stay in touch during your trip! We're all pretty lovable here and would be missed far too much in a week long trip!!! Have a good one reader!

whiteface said:
Or haul along your lap-top and stay in touch during your trip! We're all pretty lovable here and would be missed far too much in a week long trip!!! Have a good one reader!

And your camera,wish I was going with you ,its pretty warm here in TX......good luck

Here in lovely PEI the weather is a nice 27c today cooling to 20c over night
Good haymaking today, doing round bale silage and tubeline wraping.
We are about 15klm west of summerside on route 11 if you have a moment and are in our area just ask where is red country farms most every bill collector knows us

regards Art Lockhart
________
Flint East

whiteface said:
I know all those same bill collectors, Red, Have a good one!

Wish I was a woman. I'd have a mattress strapped to my back when bill collectors came around!

DDAMN THESE MARGARITAS' ARE GOOD!!!!! :wink:

That's quite the image I have of you Mike, strapped to a mattress with a Margarita...
Wish I was a bill collector!!!
Then I get an image of you up to your ears, arm in a cows keeshter.
No, I'm not wishing I was a cow!!!!
Have a good night all!!!

whiteface said:
That's quite the image I have of you Mike, strapped to a mattress with a Margarita...
Wish I was a bill collector!!!
Then I get an image of you up to your ears, arm in a cows keeshter.
No, I'm not wishing I was a cow!!!!
Have a good night all!!!

Whiteface, Step over into the "Everything Else" room with me for a while and I'll treat you like a young heifer ought to be treated.

Latest posts