• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Digital SLR Camera

Help Support Ranchers.net:

CattleArmy

Reaction score
Does anyone have a digital slr camera they just love and would recommend? How about a 70-300 lens? Or a complete system you just love?

I am hoping to upgrade from my Kodak z612 soon.

I was just looking at camera's tonite..lol I see Sony has a new model out comparable to mine..DSlR 700 that looks like a really good camera...I have a 60-250 lense now, and it does pretty good I think...Course I'm a sony fan, and even though my camera is 2yrs old and outdated...I think I'll keep it awhile longer...good luck

http://www.digital-slr-guide.com/
Hope this helps,guess it depends on how serious you are about taking pictures,I recently bought a new cannon S3IS that I dont even use,the little cannon A510,does all I need..................good luck & Happy New Year.

Wife has 2 Cannon Rebel's. She loves them. She can crop out part of the picture and blow it up and still look great. Only disadvantage is it is sorta bulky to carry around, but beside that she loves it. She does have a 75 -300 zoom lens she can switch out and use, she has made some nice pictures with it. She has taken probably over 100,000 pictures with it.

First one she got back in 2003 and she got her new model last Christmas. If we were buying another one we would definitely look at the Cannon Rebel's again. Our pictures range in size of 3 megs to 7 megs, so if you going to email you will need to downsize them a little.

Ditto to what meat-fire said with one exception it is my cam not the wifes lol

Forgot to add I have used this company for buying stuff and so far have been well pleased with them. Best is to shop around and compare prices .

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/

Best luck, I am sure you will enjoy it once it get one.

Which Cannon Rebel? There is an XTI model or something like that without looking at the site I'm just going off of memory and that could be scary lol.

Take Les's advice,although the man doesn't share on ranchers....hes an amazing photographer :!: :!:

Thank each and every one of you for posting! I think opinions from those that use the cameras is great to read and take advice from.

aw thanks ms greg.. I would share if photo bucket would co-operate with me.. still have to get in touch with you and see if you can guide me threw the process.. I just aint haven any good luck with it.. Do you know if they can be transfered from facebook?

Les said:
aw thanks ms greg.. I would share if photo bucket would co-operate with me.. still have to get in touch with you and see if you can guide me threw the process.. I just aint haven any good luck with it.. Do you know if they can be transfered from facebook?
I could transfer them from facebook but I'd be using photobucket to get them here.We need to figure out what the photobucket problam is.You signed up for photobucket??? If so,then once your signed in,do to the browse,pick your pic or pics,hit upload...WAIT until they're uploaded before scrolling down. Once uploaded click on the bottom of the pic,it'll say copy,take it to the rancher page you've opened then left click paste....there you have it.

It sometimes takes a while to download on photobucket.Call me if you can't get it,we'll figure out what the problam is.....your pics are too nice not to share here :!:

Latest posts