• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Dirt pimps

Help Support Ranchers.net:

jodywy

Reaction score
got a letter yesterday , a land company wants to make a cash offer on the 2nd ranch we bought up here. They were under $300/acre what we paid for it on their high end and way under what we were offered last year to list it, and sure they are under the appraisal the bank did last year.... oh I hate dirt pimps, and most relators.

got a letter yesterday , a land company wants to make a cash offer on the 2nd ranch we bought up here. They were under $300/acre what we paid for it on their high end and way under what we were offered last year to list it, and sure they are under the appraisal the bank did last year.... oh I hate dirt pimps, and most relators.
They didn't want to buy it, Jody, they wanted to steal it.

Those kinds come out from under rocks if they think someone needs money.

Our property is in 3 parcels. One of those is a 40. About once a month we get a letter from some outfit wanting to buy that 40. I just toss the letter. But I feel like writing back saying you don't want that 40. It is landlocked, has no water or hope of water, and at least a mile from power. And neither me or my neighbor would give you an easement to get to it.

288714231_5149100681835494_3785186554532883900_n.jpg

view from top of the 600 acres, I have a 80 of BLM that contacts it to my other ranch thru Cyclone canyon. We can get on top horse back or on foot, otherwise we go thru the one of the neighbors. the north or south. There is no access from the highway or county road, we had a fire on top there one year burn about 4 acres of trees, fire trucks went around came thru neighbors. and about 4-5 gates. Oh there not much water and there a 240 acre inholding of another neighbor that is leased by the neighbor that leases it from us along with the 80 BLM and another 80 in Cyclone.

Last edited:

Latest posts