• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Disgusted with high auto insurance premiums

Help Support Ranchers.net:

commonsense

Reaction score
I am getting disgusted with my auto ins. premiums. Yesterday while driving around town, I noticed a lot of people walking around and many others waiting at the bus stop. Then it hit me!

If the people that don't have a car were forced to buy an automobile insurance policy that my premium could go down. I want the Congress to start working on this right away.

Why stop there though, why not mandate all renters to get home owner's insurance? Boat Insurance? Imagine if Utah, Arizona and other land locked states helped contribute to the pot of money for boaters insurance? The premiums would fall drastically in coastal states.

I believe that access to affordable car, H.O. and boaters insurance is a RIGHT to all citizens. No one should be able to 'opt out' of these insurance groups. It isn't fair to those of us that need these policies.

Please write your democratic elected officials and lets get them working on all types of insurance reform.

Why stop there though, why not mandate all renters to get home owner's insurance? Boat Insurance? Imagine if Utah, Arizona and other land locked states helped contribute to the pot of money for boaters insurance? The premiums would fall drastically in coastal states.

sounds great,.. I'll get earthquake and tornado policies if you will be forced to buy flood insurance... :roll:

Latest posts