• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Do they love us and

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Disagreeable

Reaction score
appreciate our sacrifices? I don't think so. Link below; I'm not going to bother with emphasis.

"A British military helicopter crashed in the southern city of Basra on Saturday, and a crowd of Iraqis cheered and threw stones at British forces who raced to the scene to seal off the area.
Police Capt. Mushtaq Khazim said the helicopter crashed into a two-story house in a residential area of the city, apparently after being hit by a missile or a rocket. He said the four-member crew had died but that no Iraqis were hurt on the ground.
The British military confirmed the crash, and said that casualties had resulted, but it provided no other details.
As British forces and armored vehicles arrived at the scene, some people in the crowd threw stones, jumped up and down and raised their fists. The chaotic scene was widely shown on state-run al-Iraqiya TV."

Some more at the link:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/12657369/

"a crowd of Iraqis" and "some people" shows very apparently dis, that there are exceptions to the rule. Look at you for example. America is considered educated and I don't see that in you. Sorry. Your point has not been received, and a point like that never can be. :roll:

I saw some news footage of the aftermath last night. Seemed like mostly young people involved. Young thugs and hoodlums. In fact, if they had been black, it would have looked much like the Democratic stronghold of New Orleans during a time of crisis. :lol:

Of course, the cut'n'run bunch will use this incident to bolster their arguments. All bad news is good news to them.

But I think this incident and the behavior of the Iraqis involved should really piss all of us off. Does me. :mad:

When the media didn't have Iraq to harp on what was the ongoing saga?...Oh yeah, carjackers and gangs were taking over the US, we were pretty much doomed.

Latest posts