• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Do you miss Haymaker?

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Do you miss Haymaker?

• Yes, I miss Haymaker.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, I do not miss Haymaker.

• Elmo is a bad boy.

• Total voters
I have never known an "ELMO" before. :???:

Is it short for something? Maybe like "Elvis Morris"? :roll:

Mike the only Elmo I KNOW is the one off Seame St. hmmmmmmm could that be key in the situation??? ;)

Come on back Haymaker ...your missed and no one will raze ya too much

Mike said:
I have never known an "ELMO" before. :???:

Is it short for something? Maybe like "Elvis Morris"? :roll:

Wasn't there a puppet ,on Sesame Street, named Elmo? :?
He seemed like a straight shooter. :D

PS. Hey Mike...... I've got "Sweet Home Alabama" set as the ring tone on my cell phone. :)

PS. Hey Mike...... I've got "Sweet Home Alabama" set as the ring tone on my cell phone. Smile

Didn't know they had rings like that. Pretty neat!

Reckon I could get "Comfortably Numb" for mine? 8)

Mike said:
PS. Hey Mike...... I've got "Sweet Home Alabama" set as the ring tone on my cell phone. Smile

I don't know!! :? My kids downloaded it for me. :roll: Are you a 'Flloyd fan, too??
My boys have all started playing guitars and 'Skynrd is like "required reading" around here. :lol:

Are you a 'Flloyd fan, too??
My boys have all started playing guitars and 'Skynrd is like "required reading" around here

Yea, my wife fusses about me playing "The Wall" Live in Berlin, DVD all the time. I like the guitars in the Floyd music.

I'm sure glad to hear those boys are interested in that kind of music instead of the "Hip-Hop" crap!!!!! Good for you!!!!!!!! You might truly be a "Simple Man". :clap:

Mike said:
Are you a 'Flloyd fan, too??
My boys have all started playing guitars and 'Skynrd is like "required reading" around here

Yea, my wife fusses about me playing "The Wall" Live in Berlin, DVD all the time. I like the guitars in the Floyd music.

I'm sure glad to hear those boys are interested in that kind of music instead of the "Hip-Hop" crap!!!!! Good for you!!!!!!!! You might truly be a "Simple Man". :clap:

I ARE a simple(minded) man! :D
The oldest(17) likes everything(except rap and hip hop...whew :!: ). The middle(15)is into everything from The Doors to Muddy Waters to (your buddy :wink: ) Neil Young.The youngest(13) is more of a bass dude and loves Fleetwood Mac.I'm trying to get them interested in bluegrass(my favorite) and I will!! :)

(Eminem) from an artistic standpoint only

My view is that "Eminem" and "Artistic" should not be written in the same paragraph (maybe the same page). Sorry, but I have tried to find talent in some of these rap thugs. Haven't seen it yet.

This particular phase of music has to be the worst I've ever heard as far as "Artistic Talent" goes. I just THOUGHT "Disco" was bad!

Red Robin said:
Ya'll also probably have lava lamps and bongs . Floyd, Jimmy Hendrix, etc tell a tale on you guys.

Don't forget the "Black Light Posters" and "Strobe Lights". :lol: :lol:

I was raised on Hank Williams and Ernest Tubb and went on a trip and never left the farm. :shock:

Red Robin said:
Ya'll also probably have lava lamps and bongs . Floyd, Jimmy Hendrix, etc tell a tale on you guys.

Oh Yeah??? What if I said I also liked The Carter Family, Roy Acuff, Roy Clark,Roy Drusky,Roy Orbison,(basicly all the "Roy's") Randy Travis, Travis Tritt, Patty Loveless,Allison Krause, Flatt & Scruggs, Randy Scruggs, Marty Stuart,Marty Robbins, Johnny Cash,Johnny Paycheck, George Jones, George Strait, Dire Straits,Floyd Kramer, Pink Floyd,Red Sovine, Red Green,Jack Green, Red Sullivan,Clint Black,Deep Purple,Purple Haze, Hey Won't You Play Another Somebody Done Somebody Wrong Song,Ian Tyson, Jimmy Rogers, Bill Anderson, Lynn Anderson,John Anderson,Doc Watson and Cheech and Chong. :D

Mike said:

My daughter and one of the local cattle buyers has the MOOOO of a cow for their cell phone ring........

Oldtimer said:
Mike said:

My daughter and one of the local cattle buyers has the MOOOO of a cow for their cell phone ring........

That is soooo cute! How do you get that???

Hanta Yo said:
Oldtimer said:
Mike said:

That is soooo cute! How do you get that???

She has Verizon- and I think it is one of the ones they can select....I've seen offers on the web were you can download different ones to your cellphone, but I'm too computer dumb.....

the_jersey_lilly_2000 said:
Hmmm, maybe whoever posted for Haymaker is tellin the truth...and he's in South Texas.....ya know he did say he and his brother trade off on takin care of things down there.

Hunting season's over in Texas ain't it?

Yes hunting season is over, but if it's a workin ranch in south Texas the work dont end when huntin season's over. He's said many times they run cows down there. LOL who knows, maybe Haymaker went on vacation.

I'm not only missing him, I've been worried about him. So glad someone noticed he or someone at his computer was sitting in.

And yes, Reader2, Ian is the same Ian of Ian and Sylvia that sang "Tumbleweed" together.

He was at a concert at Medora, ND and signing autographs. The woman ahead of us had a well-worn record cover that you could barely make out "Ian and Sylvia" on. When Ian signed it, he looked up at all of us and said jokingly, "I can't believe I'm signing THIS!"

It was really funny when it happened.

Latest posts