• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Do you miss them?

Help Support Ranchers.net:

You mean owned like this :D :D :D

To be physically or mentally disgraced in a formidible fasion.
Kicked in the nuts.
To so thoroughly beat someone, as to embarrass them.
Owned is when you get humiliated by someone
To give someone a smart answer for when they ask stupid questions

Heck to own kolo=jingo=lulu=allie is as easy as 1.2.3. guess her 2 masters and 3 other degrees just does not matter.

EH?????

jingo2 said:
Tam said:
jingo2 said:
So, you don't spend money in your own country....you come across the border ...... don't like to support your local business then???

And.....a trash barrel.....burning garbage.....and you BRAG about this????

Guess that is better than tossin it in the draw behind the house Pollution is something to be proud of alrighty!!! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

DAMN I just can't win with you. :lol: :lol: I help out the struggling US Businessmen in a failing economy and buy a few things across the line and you *itch. :roll: I save on Global Warming by driving my fuel burning pickup to the closes town that happen to be in the US to get my supplies and you b*tch. :roll: I keep all those Homeland Security guys in a job by using the Port and you bi*ch. :roll: I burn my paper garbage verse having a fuel guzzling truck come pick it up and take it to a landfill where it will most likely blow in the wind and pollute the surrounding countryside with an unsightly mess and you bit*h. What makes me think you will bitc* no matter what I do. :? OH YEA I REMEMBER YOU ARE A _________ you fill in the blank as I'm sure if I do you will *****. :roll:

BTW what do you do with your household garbage I would really like to know how you get rid of it without polluting? :? And if you are really worried about pollution might I suggest shutting your mouth as a lot of what comes out it can be considered POLLUTION. :wink:

Soooo...to translate all this jabber...are you saying that your Canadian shite don't stink then????? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

No I admit it stinks just like your American shite. But unlike you liberals I deal with it in my own backyard. I don't bag it up and ship it off in a fuel guzzling truck to somebody elses backyard to pollute their air and then bitch about the effects of fuel guzzling trucks have on global warming :roll: . Now would you like to enlighten us on how you live a pollution free life or are you like Al Gore. and pollute all you want and bitch when others do it. :wink: :roll:

Latest posts