• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Does R Calf have terrorist connections?

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Border rancher

Reaction score
As I read these posts I have been wondering about something. We are all worried about terrorist attacks in The USA and possibly in Canada. Could it be possible that terrorists from somewhere have decided to systematically attack the North American food supply? First they could plant some BSE infected feed in Canada, 3 or 4 diseased animals showed up, stopped their exports cold! Maybe it was just bad luck that one animal got into the USA and was found, maybe it wasn't. Could be it was carefully planted by these possible terrorists. That stopped export markets in the USA.
So far, so good for the terrorists! Now all they had to do was KEEP THOSE BORDERS ALL CLOSED until the big business packers either fail in the USA or move out to South America and other more profitable locations. That, of course, is a bonus for the terriorists. Ruin the food industry even faster in the USA. All the terrorists have to do is keep the Canadian cattle from coming into the US and the US packing industry will die. (at least the US plants)
As soon as the cattle/beef industries in North America are ruined and the meat is being imported from other places, these terrorists will seriously go after the grain industry, the other meats etc.
Maybe we should talk a GOOD LOOK at the R Calf supporters. Are they on someone's payroll? Scary thought, Right?

Count me out on perpetuating this conspiracy theory against R-CULT.

Stay with the facts!

~SH~

BR...As I read these posts I have been wondering about something. We are all worried about terrorist attacks in The USA and possibly in Canada. Could it be possible that terrorists from somewhere have decided to systematically attack the North American food supply? First they could plant some BSE infected feed in Canada, 3 or 4 diseased animals showed up, stopped their exports cold! Maybe it was just bad luck that one animal got into the USA and was found, maybe it wasn't. Could be it was carefully planted by these possible terrorists. That stopped export markets in the USA.
So far, so good for the terrorists! Now all they had to do was KEEP THOSE BORDERS ALL CLOSED until the big business packers either fail in the USA or move out to South America and other more profitable locations. That, of course, is a bonus for the terriorists. Ruin the food industry even faster in the USA. All the terrorists have to do is keep the Canadian cattle from coming into the US and the US packing industry will die. (at least the US plants)
As soon as the cattle/beef industries in North America are ruined and the meat is being imported from other places, these terrorists will seriously go after the grain industry, the other meats etc.
Maybe we should talk a GOOD LOOK at the R Calf supporters. Are they on someone's payroll? Scary thought, Right?

This is the most rediculous post ever made on Ranchersnet.

Okay everybody, I get it. I am ridiculous, have no facts.
If I had posted on any forum anywhere on September 10. 2001 and stated there would be a terrorist attack on the USA on September 11, I would have HAD NO FACTS, been seen as RIDICULOUS, right?

I read things on these forums about Canadians, Canadian cattle, Canadian beef that have absolutely no basis in any kind of fact, just wishful thinking on the part of a few protectionists.

I saw a good phrase in the "Canadian Cattleman" magazine. It said"Phoney BSE is 2 years old". We producers in Canada know that to be a FACT! Don't statistics state that there is a far greater chance of being struck by lightening than contracting BSE from beef. (Many scientists are still not convinced that beef is the carrier of the disease anyway) I hope all you fear mongers out there make sure you stay in a very safe place when the thunderstorm season gets going, so the lightening doesn't get you.

As for the R Calf terriorist post, I will NOT apologize for it. If any one of you really thinks about it, could it not be a reason for "phoney BSE"? I hope not, but I think many of you should quit worrying so much about any danger from your neighbours to the north, quit gloating about how you are breaking the "Canuckleheads", and look elsewhere (maybe even in your own country) for the source of some of your problems.

Latest posts