• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Dogs - Contest

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Vote

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

the_jersey_lilly_2000

Reaction score
1. TxTibbs
GetAttachmentaspx.jpg

2. per
P4240114.jpg

3. Oldtimer
JuddandPennywithLonghorns-1.jpg

4. ReRun
Serious_Business.jpg

5. Allen57
100_4440.JPG

6. Bob M
Fromphotoalbums013.jpg

7. tta stockdogs
118529033.jpg

I figured my puppies wouldn't be fair....so I decided to enter one of my #1 Dog, which incidently I just got back from spending $275 at the vet on her....she has Ehrlichiosis :cry: I have meds she is on and the vet felt hopeful that she will recover although right now she is a very sick little doggy and it is just amazing how fast the symptoms came on. The vet said she may of had this for years. It is transmitted through ticks!!!!! It is similar to Lyme Disease. I haven't even seen any ticks on my dogs in years! The fire ants have wiped them out of my yard.

Had the same thing tibbs... And prognosis is good... Our dog lived along time after that.... But was really sick.... Tibbs your puppies are the cutest I've seen for along time... Usually I don't get into puppies or kitties much..

Thats good to hear katrina....she is looking and acting better now. For a day there she just suddenly couldn't walk and was weak and scared me. I hope she comes out of it ok she has been a really good dog through out the years and I've had her since I was in college. Me and her have been through some times together.....we moved to Texas together nearly 8 years ago in a 1988 ford pickup with no air conditioning and no place to live until we hit the town I was moving to and found a rent house. She had no fear as long as I was there!! Dogs truly are a mans best friend. The vet said she was very anemic and her kidneys were being affected.

TXTibbs said:
Thats good to hear katrina....she is looking and acting better now. For a day there she just suddenly couldn't walk and was weak and scared me. I hope she comes out of it ok she has been a really good dog through out the years and I've had her since I was in college. Me and her have been through some times together.....we moved to Texas together nearly 8 years ago in a 1988 ford pickup with no air conditioning and no place to live until we hit the town I was moving to and found a rent house. She had no fear as long as I was there!! Dogs truly are a mans best friend. The vet said she was very anemic and her kidneys were being affected.

Oh how so true......
If only I can be as good a person as my dog thinks I am.........

Congratulations, Per! Beautiful puppies, Beautiful kids! I want to thank those who voted for our three quarters German Shepherd-one quarter Collie "Pal." I grew up with him from the time I was eight years old to 18. He was a great companion and very obedient, making every effort to please strangers as well as home folk. We were never bothered with trespassers or burglars. Good thing, Pal would have probably welcomed them with open arm. He liked everybody!

Latest posts