• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Doll Bed Project Pictures

Help Support Ranchers.net:

nr

Reaction score
Mr. nr and I finished the doll beds. His turned out nice and square canopy bed. Used lace and doilies from my grandma's box of stuff some things she and relatives embroidered and did cut-work on. The pillow with violets was her hanky.The little bureau I made out of small wood boxes that lab equipment came in- the fronts slide open.
I made the rope bed from spindles scavanged from a broken toy cradle our daughter used as a child and the burgundy velvet was from a prom dress we made her long ago so it seems fitting her girls get part of her past. It was a very enjoyable project for the mr. and me.

IMG_3539.jpg
[/img]
IMG_3540.jpg
[/img]
IMG_3548.jpg
[/img]
IMG_3551.jpg
[/img]
IMG_3555.jpg
[/img]

Very nice!! What a keepsake you have created. They will cherish those forever.

Awww those are just darlin' ya done good NR and Mr NR.

I have a box of things that were my grandmothers and great grandmothers that I've had sittin in a closet for 20 plus years. Missed usin em for my daughter, never thought to do somethin like you did, but you have givin me ideas for when (one of these days) I have grandkids.
Those beds and linens will be somethin they hand down to their kids and grandkids.

Latest posts