• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Don't drink and drive: Special picture of Jinglebob

Help Support Ranchers.net:

nr

Well-known member
Joined
Feb 10, 2005
Messages
3,153
Reaction score
0
Location
DE
Deadwoodsep2Jinglebobsranch055.jpg
 

HAY MAKER

Well-known member
Joined
Feb 13, 2005
Messages
8,789
Reaction score
0
Location
Texas
jinglebob ,you look mighty comfortable,looks like a good place to sleep it off :wink: ...................good luck PS thanks jinglebob for the pictures & a lil humor.
 

Tam

Well-known member
Joined
Feb 10, 2005
Messages
12,759
Reaction score
0
Location
Sask
Sorry we were so tough on you in Deadwood or was it the evening at Cactus Jacks with Saddletramp that made you that way. I hope you feel better now. :wink: :lol2: I hope the Devils Point gathering isn't as tough on you as Deadwood seem to be. :lol:
 

ranchwife

Well-known member
Joined
Feb 10, 2005
Messages
3,990
Reaction score
0
Location
ennis, montana
Wonder how many cowboys have come home looking just like Jinglebob......backward on the horse with his head hanging over the side....well, at least they can't get him for drinking and driving!!! :wink: :wink: Sorry, Jinglebob.....simply could not resist!!!! :wink:
 

the_jersey_lilly_2000

Well-known member
Joined
Feb 16, 2005
Messages
11,308
Reaction score
0
Location
South East Texas
Ya can be arrested for bein drunk ridin home on a horse.... but usually only if you do somethin stupid on your horse.....reason I know this is....durin a trail ride some woman was ridin drunk and her horse ran thru someone's fence into their yard..tore up flower beds...woman was givin a DUI. :lol: :lol: :lol:

WAS NOT ME!!!!!
 

ranchwife

Well-known member
Joined
Feb 10, 2005
Messages
3,990
Reaction score
0
Location
ennis, montana
the_jersey_lilly_2000 said:
Ya can be arrested for bein drunk ridin home on a horse.... but usually only if you do somethin stupid on your horse.....reason I know this is....durin a trail ride some woman was ridin drunk and her horse ran thru someone's fence into their yard..tore up flower beds...woman was givin a DUI. :lol: :lol: :lol:

WAS NOT ME!!!!!

somebody might wanna let Jinglebob know this!!!!! :shock: :shock:
so, lilly, are you SURE it was not you??? :wink: :wink:
 

nr

Well-known member
Joined
Feb 10, 2005
Messages
3,153
Reaction score
0
Location
DE
We can attest to the truth that Jinglebob was NOT drunk,
just acting exactly like himself :D
 

Jessie

Well-known member
Joined
Jun 14, 2005
Messages
116
Reaction score
0
Location
Manitoba
Love that picture.... :D
And as Lily said you can get a fine for drinkin and riding... :oops:
 

DJL

Well-known member
Joined
Feb 15, 2005
Messages
897
Reaction score
0
Location
southern Alberta
In JB's case, I think the cop would have a tough time saying he's in control of the vehicle........ :p
 

Clarence

Well-known member
Joined
Feb 10, 2005
Messages
223
Reaction score
0
Location
South Central Sd
I know that Jinglebob was just clowning and entertaining. Still you could lable that picture "Don't Drink and Drive"
 

nr

Well-known member
Joined
Feb 10, 2005
Messages
3,153
Reaction score
0
Location
DE
Clarence said:
I know that Jinglebob was just clowning and entertaining. Still you could lable that picture "Don't Drink and Drive"

Just for you Clarence, we changed the title hehehehe
 

Jinglebob

Well-known member
Joined
Feb 14, 2005
Messages
5,962
Reaction score
0
Location
Western South Dakota
As Paul Harvey would say, now for the rest of the story.

When I was a younger lad, I had a gentle bay horse who had some draft horse blood in him. He had a broad flat back. I would et on him just as in this picture and take a nap. I never fell off and I don't think he would ever move. I was showing nr and Mr. nr how I did it.

A little earlier in the day, when this picture was snapped, nr and Mr nr were riding the horse in the picture, around the corral with just a rope around his neck. They were even trotting.

nr and Mr nr both came out to Devils tower for the doin's yesterday. I think they will testify that a great time was had by all! They and Saddle Tramp and Mrs Sadle Tramp and my wife and family, all went to a Mexican diner in Spearfish afterwards. We didn't quite tear the place down, but lets just say, there was water spilled and merriment abounded! :lol:

Thanks nr and Mr nr for coming out and letting us get to know two wonderful people. We will come your way, just as soon as we get enough money saved up, so that will probably be sometime in the next 25 years or so! :lol:
 

nr

Well-known member
Joined
Feb 10, 2005
Messages
3,153
Reaction score
0
Location
DE
Jinglebob said:
As Paul Harvey would say, now for the rest of the story.

When I was a younger lad, I had a gentle bay horse who had some draft horse blood in him. He had a broad flat back. I would et on him just as in this picture and take a nap. I never fell off and I don't think he would ever move. I was showing nr and Mr. nr how I did it.

A little earlier in the day, when this picture was snapped, nr and Mr nr were riding the horse in the picture, around the corral with just a rope around his neck. They were even trotting.

nr and Mr nr both came out to Devils tower for the doin's yesterday. I think they will testify that a great time was had by all! They and Saddle Tramp and Mrs Sadle Tramp and my wife and family, all went to a Mexican diner in Spearfish afterwards. We didn't quite tear the place down, but lets just say, there was water spilled and merriment abounded! :lol:

Thanks nr and Mr nr for coming out and letting us get to know two wonderful people. We will come your way, just as soon as we get enough money saved up, so that will probably be sometime in the next 25 years or so! :lol:
Considering our ages, you better visit us sooner than that or you'll have to visit us 6 feet under! We look forward to it whenever you can get those bags packed.
 

OldDog/NewTricks

Well-known member
Joined
May 24, 2005
Messages
3,443
Reaction score
0
Location
The Dam End of Silicon Valley
Well I have to admit that my horse has been the Designated Driver more than once and she did get me and her kicked off the dance-floor and out of bar or two – she get kinda rowdy saw the door and tought it was the Trailer now she is 86's - - bless her heart she did try to entertain myself and 2 or 3 different lady’s but that don’t work to well - - but then she does seems to like the self-service Car Wash when we’ve been in the swamps all day - and my friends dam horse keep stealing/drinking my beer - - then there as the time 50+- of us rode down the 101 Highway from San Jose to Salinas Rodeo – the Highway Patrol kept those wild City Drivers abay – drunks and horses had the right-of-way after some horses tool their riders on a tour/stopped at the Red Barn, Coyote Inn and the Silver Saddle

Warring – Mothers get more than a little up-set if they find you grooming you pony in the kitchen – even if it is raining :roll:

I can remember when Cops had a seince of hummor!
 

Latest posts

Top