• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Don't wan brag or anything but..

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Faster horses said:
Good for you!!! WAY TO GO!
Just keep coming here bragging, we are rootin' for ya!!

Look at all that money you just saved!

not to mention the IMMEDIATE healing that your lungs and the rest of your body start going through when you quit!! hang in there, fella!!!

Two and a half days! Ridiculous night last night, I don't think I slept for twenty minutes straight until the sun came up. Hopefully the withdrawls will be over soon and I can go back to normal day to day life haha! I'm quite proud, didn't need a second vice such as gum or something, I didn't go to the doctor and get drugs to help me, I quit on my own and under my own steam!

Angus Cattle Shower said:
Two and a half days! Ridiculous night last night, I don't think I slept for twenty minutes straight until the sun came up. Hopefully the withdrawls will be over soon and I can go back to normal day to day life haha! I'm quite proud, didn't need a second vice such as gum or something, I didn't go to the doctor and get drugs to help me, I quit on my own and under my own steam!

:clap: :clap: Bravo little one!!!

Keep it up!! You are doing something that takes a lot of guts to accomplish. :)

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Nothing you ever do will pay you back as much as quitting smoking. Every day you stick to it brings you closer to the day that the smell of the stuff seems gross to you. When that happens, you are a non-smoker. It may not seem like it now, but that day will come.

Keep it up!

And if you need any incentive, please think of my Dad, who spent the last ten years of his life on oxygen, fighting episode after episode of bronchitis and pneumonia, in and out of hospital, and spending twenty four seven in his chair watching the world go by out his window. COPD is a terrible thing to have. It's incurable, and it's something that is always a possibility for a long term smoker.

Stay healthy. Life's to short to waste it on a cigarette.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
way to go, I know just how hard it is to quit, having done so 6 yrs ago after 50 yrs of killing nerves in my body!!!!
You can do it , God Bless ya

Today is day four.. apparently in five days the biggest part of the addiction is over, but I find that hard to believe as ive ben getting less and less sleep, and getting crabbier and crabbier.

Today is day four.. apparently in five days the biggest part of the addiction is over, but I find that hard to believe as ive ben getting less and less sleep, and getting crabbier and crabbier.

It's always darkest before the dawn, Alex. You hang in there!!
Don't let your fans down!! YOU CAN DO IT~!!

Get and shoot your bow if you have time on your hands. Keep busy, :D

I'm in the big city today! I don't think that would be approved of haha. However, I have taken to walking the malls and ''admiring the scenery'' 8) :lol: Going skiing tomorrow, so that should help clear my lungs out a bit and keep me busy. I just might find a cute skiing partner too! :wink: Thanks everyone !!!

I'm in the big city today! I don't think that would be approved of haha. However, I have taken to walking the malls and ''admiring the scenery'' 8) :lol: Going skiing tomorrow, so that should help clear my lungs out a bit and keep me busy. I just might find a cute skiing partner too! :wink: Thanks everyone !!!

Yeah, and I heard she avoids guys that smoke........... :D

Latest posts