• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Dr. Mike?

Help Support Ranchers.net:

kolanuraven said:
Try wearing shoes next time.

It's all the rage now!
You're a funny monkey for a liberal. No shoes here though. I had a pair of made in America Red Wings on. You tennis shoe wearing, pink shoe laced people do make me go into a rage sometimes though.

Thanks Cert. Check your pm.

[quote="Red Robin.

No shoes here though.

See I knew it....that's R-Kansas for you!!!!

Red Robin said:
I stuck a red thorn in the top of my foot fixin' fence yesterday evening. It's sore as a risin'. You got any remedies?
I'm thinking pour some of Dr. Mikes medicinal hooch on on it,it will either kill ya or cure you.
:wink:

Mrs.Greg said:
Red Robin said:
I stuck a red thorn in the top of my foot fixin' fence yesterday evening. It's sore as a risin'. You got any remedies?
I'm thinking pour some of Dr. Mikes medicinal hooch on on it,it will either kill ya or cure you.

No, No, No, Mrs. Greg. It would do no one any good to pour this precious liquid away!!!!!!!

Turpentine my dear boy, turpentine. Mix 2 tablespoons of sugar to 2 tablespoons of warm turpentine. Place in a clean rag and apply to wound.

If this does not give instant relief, add one "Eye of Newt" plus the yolk of one freshly laid snapping turtle egg. Guaranteed!

Sorry to have taken so long to attend to you. Had misplaced my "Red Thorn" ailment handbook. :roll:

Now that I think about it. 3-4 2 oz shots of this hooch couldn't hurt either.

Dr. Mike

Mike said:
Mrs.Greg said:
Red Robin said:

No, No, No, Mrs. Greg. It would do no one any good to pour this precious liquid away!!!!!!!

Turpentine my dear boy, turpentine. Mix 2 tablespoons of sugar to 2 tablespoons of warm turpentine. Place in a clean rag and apply to wound.

If this does not give instant relief, add one "Eye of Newt" plus the yolk of one freshly laid snapping turtle egg. Guaranteed!

Sorry to have taken so long to attend to you. Had misplaced my "Red Thorn" ailment handbook. :roll:

Now that I think about it. 3-4 2 oz shots of this hooch couldn't hurt either.

Dr. Mike

You forgot that the kerosene has to be put on with a white goose feather!!! ( According to Poppa) :roll: :roll: :roll: Man, am I gonna have to become your assistant cause you're slippin ol' boy!

Latest posts