• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

droppin in

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Canadian_Cowgirl

Reaction score
hey,
just lettin you know i'm still kickin it in southwest sk. haha

I have been accepted to the u of S in the fall but I will be attending a smaller college for my first year!

Hope all y'all are doin good.

Katy

P.S We are now in abbey instead of sceptre and on a farm. YAY
I got a horse the other day, I'm So excited!!! haha

Hey there ya rascal whaddya mean by leaving us in the dark about your whereabouts for so long?? :???: Just the other day I was wondering where you got to !!

Hey Katy, good to hear from you :) Glad you are doing well and that you're on a farm again. Don't be a stranger.

actually BMR, I hate stubble, its to pokey haha!! We dont have any grain thank god!!!

sorry burnt!! its hard to get ranchers to load on our slow slow dial up, if I would have known, you would be so worried I would have definitely been on more!

Thanks, Nicky, im glad im back on a farm the town just wasnt doing it for me, tho i will miss my neighbor alot!! he was a crazy old man!! who has tons of amazing stories! haha

Katy

Definately will need it for school. Lil Lilly had to use a website called, "turn it in . com" to put her essays on. It was required. The first time she tried to use it.......was when we had dial up...and literally the main page took 3 hours to load. Not so with "saddle lite"

Good to hear from you Katy, good to hear you have been accepted for uni, study hard and lay a good foundation for your future.
Keep us updated, and don't be a stranger for so long in future.

were getting high speed, internet but we want to wait to see if we can get yourlink because it is better then explorer net because with explorer net if you download more then 200mb a day or they drop you to dial up, yourlink wont do that, we just need to get people to sigh up saying that they want it before they will put up a tower. which is totally stupid!!

katy

Our provider is Explorenet, it goes directly to the satelite. No limits. Don't know why they go through a repeater in more populated areas.

Thanks buckaroo!!

We have 12 ewes back, and one ram, so i don't know if were building them back or gunna try to keep em at a small flock. its way different then 200+ ewes lol.

ok when I get em on photo bucket i'll get some up, maybe tonight. lol

Katy

Latest posts