• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Early April photographs 2014

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Soapweed

Reaction score
Sparkysnewold-timedrillpress600x800_zps51cffb87.jpg

Sparky's new-to-him old-time drill press.
Sparkyandagoodfriend800x600_zps4a34af25.jpg

Sparky and a good friend
AtaTomBrewerforRepresentativegathering800x600_zps86a24110.jpg

At a Tom Brewer for Representative steak supper get-acquainted event.

"As a career military man, I've spent my life leading soldiers to complete successful missions. As your Congressman, I will fight
for these issues because my word and loyalty are the cornerstones of my life."

"After proudly serving in the U.S. Military for 36 years including six tours of duty covering 1,200 days in Afghanistan, I am a candidate
for the Republican nomination for the Third Congressional District because I am not finished serving my country, and I want to represent
my home District in Washington, DC."

Tom is a great candidate for Nebraska's Third District. He grew up in Gordon, Nebraska and inherited a strong work ethic along
with small town values. He, his wife, and daughter, and his father have all served in the military. He has my strong endorsement.

Bryan Slone, a Nebraska gubernatorial candidate was also there for the evening. He too has Gordon, Nebraska roots. His dad
was the high school superintendent in the late 1960's and early 1970's. Bryan is a few years younger than me, but his brother
was my fellow classmate when we graduated in 1970. Bryan Slone has my strong support to be Nebraska's next governor.

http://sloneforgovernor.com/

LoriStormatthemicrophone800x600_zpsb60185cc.jpg

Lory Storm at the microphone. She is one sharp lady, and has a weekly "Storm Report" on KSDZ FM radio. She is very knowledgeable
about the political circumstances of today, and she has a clear concise way of "telling it like it is." Her reports have been archived,
and can be pulled up to listen to at any time. Here is the link:
http://www.ksdzfm.com/Lory-Storm.html
Calvesandclouds800x600_zpsd3177d43.jpg

Calves and clouds
Lookslikestudyhallforthestudents800x600_zps76f2c1c4.jpg

Looks like a pre-school with no adult supervision
Struttinghisstuff800x579_zps2d020d03.jpg

Strutting his stuff
Themaskedmarauder800x600_zpsafafe4be.jpg

The masked marauder
Peachgettinginacowwithabackwardscalf800x600_zpsabbaeb89.jpg

Peach getting in a cow with a backwards calf
Clavinovaisadandyhorse800x600_zps0ed931b4.jpg

Clavinova is a dandy horse.
Moooove800x600_zps2ecddbbc.jpg

Moooove
Over800x600_zps7882d114.jpg

Over

Faster horses said:
leanin' H said:
Justin said:
seems like an odd place to park a bike :wink:

Sparky's real name is evil kenevil! :D Only you would notice that. But I did too. :shock: :lol:

That must be like "where's Waldo", because I still can't find a bike. :? :???: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Motorbike, upper right corner of a shop pic

PPRM said:
Faster horses said:
leanin' H said:
Sparky's real name is evil kenevil! :D Only you would notice that. But I did too. :shock: :lol:

That must be like "where's Waldo", because I still can't find a bike. :? :???: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Motorbike, upper right corner of a shop pic

Hey thanks. Now I can pick it out. It was pretty well hidden except from
those with an eagle eye. :wink:

Latest posts