• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Early christmas present

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Denny

Reaction score
Look what I found

100_0227.jpg

100_0230.jpg

This cow calves every fall but she waited till it got cold for this one ain't she pretty..

Cute as a button! But all calves are cute when they're born, don't matter what breed or color they are.

Yes nice lookin pair Denny,how far out is your calving season,I had one straggle up the other day with a calf,still trying to figure out how that happened,probably sell her & calf as a pair shortly.
Just makes it too hard to work calves when they are not uniform,I back ground my calves so they all have to be fairly close in weight.............good luck

HAY MAKER said:
Yes nice lookin pair Denny,how far out is your calving season,I had one straggle up the other day with a calf,still trying to figure out how that happened,probably sell her & calf as a pair shortly.
Just makes it too hard to work calves when they are not uniform,I back ground my calves so they all have to be fairly close in weight.............good luck

My bred heifers are Syncronized and AIed to calve Feb 7th so a week or so before that the cows are due the 1st of march.Should be fun 40 heifers all due the same day..I am sure some did'nt take to the AIing so they will start with the cows...

Latest posts