• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Early June 2012

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Soapweed

Reaction score
Gettogetherinthehills800x600.jpg

Impromptu get-together in the hills
Fencingprojectinprogress800x600.jpg

Fencing project in progress
Wearegaining800x600-1.jpg

We are gaining
Goodasnew800x600.jpg

Good as new
Goodfolks800x600.jpg

Good folks
Atthecircus800x600.jpg

At the circus
Clownandhiscar800x600.jpg

Clown and his car
Trickponies800x600.jpg

Trick ponies
Theelephanthaulskids800x600.jpg

The elephant hauls kids
Anddoestricks800x600.jpg

And does tricks
Ladiesontheflyingtrapeze800x600.jpg

Ladies on the flying trapeze
Therearemotorcycles800x600.jpg

There are motorcycles
Inthatsteelglobe800x600.jpg

In that steel globe
Meanwhilebackattheranch800x600.jpg

Meanwhile back at the ranch
Aturtleisdoingatrick800x600.jpg

A turtle is doing tricks
Thisbulldidonetoomanytricks800x600.jpg

This bull did one too many tricks and broke his hind leg.
Gettingreadytoloadhim800x600.jpg

Getting ready to load him
Myaccomplice800x600.jpg

My accomplice
Heisinandloaded800x600.jpg

He is in and loaded
Andunloadedbyfoodanddrink800x600.jpg

And let out by food and drink. Hopefully time will heal and make him saleable.
Longtimefriendatthesalebarn800x600.jpg

Long time friend at the sale barn
Aponydoingtricksatthehorsesale800x600.jpg

A pony doing rearing up tricks at the horse sale

How did that last picture end up? :D That sandy soil makes fencin' sweet i'd guess but you'd have to set them post deep enough so they stay where ya put em after stretching the wire.

leanin' H said:
How did that last picture end up? :D That sandy soil makes fencin' sweet i'd guess but you'd have to set them post deep enough so they stay where ya put em after stretching the wire.

For the odd person that doesn't know better, sand packs a lot better than rocks. :wink: :p

gcreekrch said:
leanin' H said:

For the odd person that doesn't know better, sand packs a lot better than rocks. :wink: :p

Are you calling H ODD? :shock: :lol: :lol:

gcreekrch said:
leanin' H said:

Until you get to a blowout, where the wind blows all the sand away from the posts, which is what looks like happened there.

LazyWP said:
gcreekrch said:
leanin' H said:

Until you get to a blowout, where the wind blows all the sand away from the posts, which is what looks like happened there.

Just a poor mans version of the creek washing the fence out.

Larrry said:
LazyWP said:
gcreekrch said:

I am odd and that is exactly why i get along with you crazy wombats around here! :lol: :lol: I have never had the wind blow away the dirt holding up a fence and can only remember once when water did it! I gotta move! :shock: :D

leanin' H said:
Larrry said:
LazyWP said:

I am odd and that is exactly why i get along with you crazy wombats around here! :lol: :lol: I have never had the wind blow away the dirt holding up a fence and can only remember once when water did it! I gotta move! :shock: :D

when we see those odd southaners up this way we just call'em carrot snappers.... :D they been known to come with a dirty T shrit and a crisp $100 bill and don't change either :shock:

Latest posts