• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Early

Help Support Ranchers.net:

VB RANCH

Reaction score
Late Afternoon: Rain likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 48. West wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

Tonight: Rain likely before 7pm. Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly clear, with a low around 29. West wind between 5 and 15 mph, with gusts as high as 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

Tuesday: Sunny, with a high near 59. West wind 5 to 10 mph becoming south.

Tuesday Night: Mostly clear, with a low around 42. South wind around 10 mph.

Wednesday: Sunny, with a high near 62. South wind 5 to 10 mph becoming north.

Wednesday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 35.

Thursday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 60.

Thursday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 40.

Friday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 65.

Friday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 51.

Saturday: A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 65.

Saturday Night: A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 48.

Sunday: A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 63.

Sunday Night: Mostly cloudy, with a low around 46.

Monday: A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 62.

must gunna have to pay fer this!!

the grass is sure tryin' to green up here and the trees are waking up too. :???: i even started farming yesterday :mad: :wink:

Justin said:
the grass is sure tryin' to green up here and the trees are waking up too. :???: i even started farming yesterday :mad: :wink:

Same here Justin, except for the farming part. :p :D :D
Scary, isn't it? I can never remember a March like this, however,
I do remember many times the grass starting to green up and thinking
we would have an early spring. I'm 66 years old and I've never
seen an early spring yet..........still waiting........ :?

Latest posts