• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Easter Sunday

Help Support Ranchers.net:

jodywy

Reaction score
well there was plans to go to Church, but the cows we are coustom feeding went thru a fence into the horse pasture. Got them out moved the horses fed then fixed fence. Did take a nap, Sue butterfled a leg of lamb...
Oh the butterfly leg of lamb got stuffed with leaks, roasted garlic, apples and dried currents, then glazed with apricot jam at the end. Green beans and the dessert is what's left of the chocolate croissants with fresh strawberries and whipped cream.

Jody, that's not even fair posting that on here. All we had was turkey, stuffing, corn on the cob, smashed potatoes, and gravy. I could hardly choke down the homemade butter tarts and fresh cinnimon buns for desert. :wink: :wink: :) :lol:

We had a nice easy day of semen testing 27 bulls. :lol:

Vet was here for Easter dinner of roast lamb leg, mashed spuds and gravy, asparigas and cherry/apple crisp with ice cream for dessert. :D

LAMB? You stinkin' sheep eating communists! :mad: We raise beef you knotheads! They don't have wool, don't smell like the inside of a 700 year old skunk with irritable bowel syndrome, don't make a noise when they bleat like somebody is strangling a baby seal! Cows rule and sheep drool.

That being said, lamb is sure good to eat. Bless you sweet little hearts for raising them. :D That way i don't have to see or hear or smell them til they are laying there on the BBQ :D :D :D :D :D

leanin' H said:
LAMB? You stinkin' sheep eating communists! :mad: We raise beef you knotheads! They don't have wool, don't smell like the inside of a 700 year old skunk with irritable bowel syndrome, don't make a noise when they bleat like somebody is strangling a baby seal! Cows rule and sheep drool.

That being said, lamb is sure good to eat. Bless you sweet little hearts for raising them. :D That way i don't have to see or hear or smell them til they are laying there on the BBQ :D :D :D :D :D

At least Jody and I eat the produce of our labours and don't treat them with all the pride of a father in his 13 year old daughter..... finding a safe, sheltered home for the little nannies to live out their lives in a state of spoiled goat bliss. :roll:

A goat smells to one of us high-end shepards somewhat like an alley wino does to a Victoria Secret model. :cowboy: No matter what story you may tell, I'll just bet you are reminded of the stinking little fence crawlers everytime it rains. :wink:

gcreekrch said:
leanin' H said:

At least Jody and I eat the produce of our labours and don't treat them with all the pride of a father in his 13 year old daughter..... finding a safe, sheltered home for the little nannies to live out their lives in a state of spoiled goat bliss. :roll:

A goat smells to one of us high-end shepards somewhat like an alley wino does to a Victoria Secret model. :cowboy: No matter what story you may tell, I'll just bet you are reminded of the stinking little fence crawlers everytime it rains. :wink:

You have me confused with somebody named Justin! :lol: :lol: And if you and Jody are Victoria Secret Models.............. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: God Help Lingerie Sales :???: :shock: :pretty: :help:

Latest posts