• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

eating afterbirth

Help Support Ranchers.net:

pups and bucks

Reaction score
people have been jokingly trying to get mothers to eat their after birth for years............. :shock:

Hot Topic: Mad Mom? January Jones ate placenta

January Jones credits eating her own placenta, along with a healthy diet and vitamins, to helping her get back to work on the hit series, "Mad Men," in a matter of weeks

OldDog/NewTricks said:
They make Artificial Pills for everything - Why has NO one come up with "Artificial Placenta Pills"?

artificial hell..........there could be a big market for the real stuff.Just have to wrestle it away from the cow,coyotes and ranch dogs,dry it out and put it in a gunny sack................then take it to the afterbirth auction :idea:

pups and bucks said:
OldDog/NewTricks said:
They make Artificial Pills for everything - Why has NO one come up with "Artificial Placenta Pills"?

artificial hell..........there could be a big market for the real stuff.Just have to wrestle it away from the cow,coyotes and ranch dogs,dry it out and put it in a gunny sack................then take it to the afterbirth auction :idea:

Dried placenta, call it Perky, could be a hit. :)

Dylan Biggs said:
pups and bucks said:
OldDog/NewTricks said:

Dried placenta, call it Perky, could be a hit. :)

My dad won't eat jerky because it reminds him too much of dried afterbirth. "Perky" would be a good name for dried placenta. :wink: Placenta doesn't sound too much like placebo, but somehow I tend to think of placenta when I hear the word placebo. :? :???:

Latest posts