• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

eclectic group of photo's from Dec to Sept

Help Support Ranchers.net:

per

Reaction score
Found a memory card that never was downloaded.

A reminder of things to come.
2012winterspringandfall010-1.jpg

Ha ha, sorry about that. This tractor was bought new by this gentleman and delivered to this siding in the early 50's. The tractor won it's division in the July one pull.
2012winterspringandfall036.jpg

We had the big brother to this tractor in 1967. I was shorter then.
2012winterspringandfall045.jpg

More of the past.
2012winterspringandfall056.jpg

A new unit waiting to be unloaded.
2012winterspringandfall048.jpg

Back to preparing for winter.
2012winterspringandfall019.jpg

Lot's of feed for the cows.
2012winterspringandfall014-1.jpg

A little cash flow created as well.
2012winterspringandfall003.jpg

Some would say "money in the bank"
2012winterspringandfall014.jpg

Those that will need looked after.
DougSeptember008.jpg

Fencing project with new hand, Eastwind. (too bad he headed home today. Could have used him for a month or 2)
Sept2012009.jpg

Never short of stuff to do, finished this job today.
Sept2012005.jpg

The cows are either the way or in the way. Not sure which some days.
Sept2012048.jpg

really like your pic's, as you know i have a thing for old iron. just need to get some of my own restored. thanx for the reminder that the white stuff soon will be upon us again,so much to do and so little time :wink:

look's like you got a good supply of cow feed for them to rumage through.

it looks like your winter feed is in good supply. :)

if you guess how many bales i put up this year, i'll give ya both of them. :wink:

Thanks Per, our first tractor was an 880 Oliver. We found it too front heavy for life in the swamps but it definately had pull power.

Big Muddy rancher said:
So is Eastwind your cousin from out west and down south that came up north to see what direction the cattle industry was headed? :wink: :lol: :lol:
East is east and west is west and never the train shall meet. Yes Eastwind from the Southwest blew in to help determine which way is up. The world should run smoothly now. :wink: :!:

an old neighbor around here used to say that nothin' good ever comes from the east, wind, politic's, policy etc. good thing Eastwind is from the SW :wink:

hope you had a good visit and still got a little work in :lol:

hayguy said:
an old neighbor around here used to say that nothin' good ever comes from the east, wind, politic's, policy etc. good thing Eastwind is from the SW :wink:

hope you had a good visit and still got a little work in :lol:

OW OW OW OOOOOWWWW! I resemble that remark! :?

Burnt, i am so sorry that my quote of a neighbor offended you. I have really got to learn to think more before i type. he was a profound western separtist and had questionable political veiws. but i should not have quoted him and again i apologise to you or any one else i may have offended.

he was right about a SE wind in this area though, usually means a storm or extreme cold.

Hey I was just jerking yer chain! No offense taken and I tend to agree, because Toronto and Ottawa are east of me!

BTW, was that neighbor east or west of you? :lol:

Ok I won't take offence to that . :D When our Eastwind blows it is either hot in the late summer or Icy cold all winter. :( Ps I had a great time in Canada I will post some picture when I get them down loaded .

Latest posts