• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Edible Emoticons

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Soapweed

Reaction score
Happy.jpg

Happy
Sosad.jpg

Sad
ThisonesforBigMuddy.jpg

This one's for Big Muddy
Myheartfellatmyfeet.jpg

My heart fell at my feet
Darlings.jpg

The way to a cow's heart is through her stomach. Lick it and love it.
Anequalopportunityemployment.jpg

An equal opportunity salt bunk
Ohboyagingerbreadman.jpg

Oh boy, a gingerbread man
Thatsallfolks.jpg

Tha-tha-tha-that's all folks! :)

That was very entertaining!!

They were all good, but the one of BMR was priceless!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

You might have missed your calling, Soapweed. Maybe you should be in the entertainment industry. You seem to have a real knack for it!

Naw, on second thought, you're probably where you should be...but if ranching ever went to heck, you could go for it...

Educational Art Enrichment Program for Cattle? Next they'll be bawling for .....country western music and Saddletramp's poems

Good work, looks like those salesmen the other day didn't sway you from your mineral brand loyalty. :lol:

Soap, it just started sprinkling here. We've been planting wheat now, and could use a little shower. I think we've got 50% chance.

Soap- Its good to see someone else gets a use out of those old plastic tubs... I just love the ones with holes in the top- can run a rope thru them up to my besler bale bed arms, lift and load them and take the strain and work out of moving mineral around......

Faster horses said:
C'mon Soapweed. Tell 'em~

Faster Horses' cattle look so nice and shiny, that I think I'll try Vigortone on our replacement heifer calves this winter. Her persuasiveness and low-key non-high-pressure salesmanship have won me over to at least try the product. Time will tell, but I have a strong feeling that the heifers will do well. :? :???: :shock: :) :)

FH- Vigortone should be giving you some national award- or better yet reward......Thats 3 or 4 of us on here that have tried Vigortone now that I know of..... :D

Nope, no national attention or reward needed.

That product has done so much for us, I just wish we known about it sooner. I just hope to educate folks on mineral~there is alot of misconceptions out there that we have discussed here. I feel I have made a difference, perhaps...and that's reward enough for me.

Thanks for the nice thought, though, OT!!! Your cattle should be getting that nice shine, too!!! BTW, you haven't posted any pictures of your cattle. C'mon now~

I can feel the licks already. :cowboy:

FH I have used about 2.5 ton and have another one coming the end of the week. Had some cows on some alkalai ground that I fed 32A to but the rest ate 32S+ real good. the cows that ate the mineral were Blacker then the cows that didn't eat much.

Good for you for noticing the difference, BMR. I think you will see the cattle that ate less mineral this summer (for whatever reason~we have that happen here, too) will eat more this winter. Seems like they all wind up consuming about the same amount when figured over a years time. We have customers here that really keep track, and that is what happens to them. The cattle that are in pastures that eat less mineral, eat more when they get them home. Cattle that eat it about right during the summer, don't increase their consumption in the winter. Pretty amazing.

We hear all the time that our customers can visibly SEE the difference in their cattle. If you can see it, imagine what is going on internally! Haircoat is an indication of many things. Now you will see an impovement in the health of your cattle. Even if you don't have a big problem, all the little problems will go away. Cattle are supposed to be healthy. People that have a lot of sickness think that is normal. I have a customer that tells me when he was doing his books that he noticed his mineral column is getting longer, but his feed supplement column and vet column is nearly empty. He's really happy with what the mineral has done for him and his cattle. He says that he is enjoying ranching more than he ever has. He had a lot of sickness that he just does not have any more and that makes ranching a lot more fun! Plus his calves are thriftier and weigh more.

Thanks for the update, BMR!

FH, Sice Big Muddys cows are blacker from eating the mineral.........
Should my Chars be whiter? :roll: :wink:

Soap, Bless your heart, but I'm wondering about you. :wink: Don't take much to entertain us here on ranchers net does it now....
Just keep that saddle cam focused and keep em coming :lol: :lol:

Latest posts