• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

edited photos

Help Support Ranchers.net:

edited

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

cert

Reaction score
Here they are. I'm told the 2nd one had the power lines removed...hence "edited". I left a couple spaces like I did last week. Just in case.

Go ahead and send along the kids with/on horses pics.

#1 Ranchgal
10fba722.jpg

#2 Lilly
black-and-white-windmill-.jpg

#3 cert
Amodelandtrailercopy.jpg

I took that picture on a trip home when my mom was very very ill, before she passed away, I'd wanted to find a wooden windmill, not that many left and when I really got to lookin , ever daggum one had telephone poles runnin electricity to em. That was one that I've admired now for about 20 years. But gettin the shot, that I wanted, and havin it turn out the way it did, on the last trip I made home before mom passed away, kinda has sentimental meanin to me. I've yet to get it blown up to hang on my wall, I want to do it on canvas, I've finally found a place that will print it like that.

If you have a good printer for photos. There is a company who makes Print Canvas. The company name is Fredrix. You can get it at either Michales or any big chain hobby/craft store. I'll warn you its not cheap ~~$20 for 10 pages. BUT OMGAWD it makes it look just like a painting.

Latest posts