• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Elko trip

Help Support Ranchers.net:

You must have taken the long route @webfoot if you went through Jordan Valley. The few times I was there I went to Mountain Home and then down to Elko. It saved an hour. I thought that @leanin' H lived near St George and that is a longer way by time. I must be confused about where H is located in southeastern Utah. I made the trip once from Baker to St George and that was a long haul and a 12-hour day behind the wheel.

You must have taken the long route @webfoot if you went through Jordan Valley. The few times I was there I went to Mountain Home and then down to Elko. It saved an hour. I thought that @leanin' H lived near St George and that is a longer way by time. I must be confused about where H is located in southeastern Utah. I made the trip once from Baker to St George and that was a long haul and a 12-hour day behind the wheel.
I don't live near St George. And it's in the SW corner of Utah. I live due east of Ely Nevada about 100 miles.

I don't live near St George. And it's in the SW corner of Utah. I live due east of Ely Nevada about 100 miles.
I meant southwestern Utah. Glad you and your family made the trip and had a good time and met up with webfoot and his wife. Are you going to the National Gathering in January?

You must have taken the long route @webfoot if you went through Jordan Valley. The few times I was there I went to Mountain Home and then down to Elko. It saved an hour.
We looked at that route. The only highway camera showed all white. The wife has a shirt tail relative with a ranch on that route. A quick phone call they said don't come this way. We will go that way someday but not in a wintery month.

H is usually confused about directions too. He has been promising to come north for years and has never gotten here……

Leanin' H "
I know all the swear words in multiple languages Webby 😂😂😂

Why y'all always picking on me? I'm a sweet, considerate, humble, smart, good looking guy. I do find it highly amusing that a sheep farmer from Wyoming and a reformed lumberjack from Oregon and whatever the heck BMR is are critiquing my skills in anything. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

And I look forward to what the penguin wrangler says that this thread is directed toward when he finally chimes in"

Leanin' H "
I know all the swear words in multiple languages Webby 😂😂😂

Why y'all always picking on me? I'm a sweet, considerate, humble, smart, good looking guy. I do find it highly amusing that a sheep farmer from Wyoming and a reformed lumberjack from Oregon and whatever the heck BMR is are critiquing my skills in anything. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

And I look forward to what the penguin wrangler says that this thread is directed toward when he finally chimes in"
Not me…….

Latest posts