• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

elmo...............

Help Support Ranchers.net:

I am guessing it didn't work (and he knew it wouldn't) because all the women here were married. Once I joined and made a few posts, he saw I was widowed and he thought, "dang finally a single gal but after reading her stories, I had rather ride an old crippled hinny on a steep mountain trail with loose shale than try to charm that crazy old nag,"

He must have read where Evans failed after his attempt to charm me with his sparrow story. I mean little birdies freezing solid right on the roost overnight just like a popsicle on a stick ... 🦜🦜🦜🦜🦜

"How could she resist such charm," Hay must have thought, "My Alamo reenactment story isn't worth telling after that."
Never, ever underestimate Haymaker. 😁

I am guessing it didn't work (and he knew it wouldn't) because all the women here were married. Once I joined and made a few posts, he saw I was widowed and he thought, "dang finally a single gal but after reading her stories, I had rather ride an old crippled hinny on a steep mountain trail with loose shale than try to charm that crazy old nag,"

He must have read where Evans failed after his attempt to charm me with his sparrow story. I mean little birdies freezing solid right on the roost overnight just like a popsicle on a stick ... 🦜🦜🦜🦜🦜

"How could she resist such charm," Hay must have thought, "My Alamo reenactment story isn't worth telling after that."
Haha I'm just reading this stuff now for first time. MC you were to far away and in a different country. To far to trailer my horse for a date.
I lucked out with the farm girl pharmacist in town . I taught her to play crib. ( grin)

Haha I'm just reading this stuff now for first time. MC you were to far away and in a different country. To far to trailer my horse for a date.
I lucked out with the farm girl pharmacist in town . I taught her to play crib. ( grin)
That is great! A farm girl and a pharmacist that is a win-win right there. Let her win at least half of the crib games and your life will get better. Maybe a Mrs Evans will join the forum. :)

Latest posts