• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

eMail Quiz

Help Support Ranchers.net:

OldDog/NewTricks

Reaction score
I just received this in eMail - thought I'd share...

Friend,

There's lots of talk now about closing corporate tax loopholes. President Obama has proposed reducing the current corporate tax rate from 35 percent to 28 percent and killing off some tax breaks, but he would also create new ones for manufacturing companies. By contrast, other policymakers would simply reduce corporate tax rates, creating a larger deficit or the need for more severe program cuts.

What do you think? Take our brief survey and examine our fact sheets on revenue options. Let us know how important you think it is to close tax loopholes. How should we find the funds to pay for the programs and protections the nation needs without asking for more from a still struggling middle class? Which options do you think would be most fair and effective?

We sifted through more than 20 deficit-reduction plans — developed by economists, legislators, and budget experts at leading policy organizations — and distilled them into 12 popular options for raising federal revenue.

What do you think about these choices?
http://lascaux.ombwatch.org/RevenuePoll/indexcoll.php?i=web

Please take a few minutes to complete our simple survey and share your thoughts. We'll make sure your responses reach policymakers and national nonprofit advocacy groups.

We live in the wealthiest country on earth, and we can find ways to pay for the public structures and programs we need — programs that help the unemployed, protect the elderly, keep us safe, and invest in the infrastructure and educational institutions needed for future growth.

Americans from across the country have already made their voices heard on this important issue. Don't miss out on this chance to share your views.
http://www.ombwatch.org/RevenueOptions

Latest posts