• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

ethics test

Help Support Ranchers.net:

sw

Reaction score
Ethics Test

This test only has one question, but it's a very important one. By giving an honest answer, you will discover where you stand morally.
The test features an unlikely, completely fictional situation in which
you will have to make a decision. Remember that your answer needs to be honest, yet spontaneous.

Please scroll down slowly and give due consideration to each line.

You are in Florida, Miami to be specific. There is chaos all around you caused by a hurricane with severe flooding. This is a flood of biblical proportions. You are a photojournalist working for a major newspaper, and you're caught in the middle of this epic disaster. The situation is nearly hopeless. You're trying to shoot career-making photos. There are houses and people swirling around you, some disappearing under the water. Nature is unleashing all of its destructive fury.

Suddenly you see a woman in the water. She is fighting for her life,
trying not to be taken down with the debris. You move closer . . . somehow the woman looks familiar. You suddenly realize who it is.
It's Hillary Clinton!

At the same time you notice that the raging waters are about to take her under . . forever. You have two options--you can save the life of Hillary Clinton, or you can shoot a dramatic Pulitzer Prize winning photo,documenting the death of one of the world's most powerful women.

So here's the question, and please give an honest answer :

Would you select high contrast color film, or would you go with the
classic simplicity of black and white?

Would you select high contrast color film, or would you go with the
classic simplicity of black and white?

Maybe if she struggled long enough, you might be able to do a little of both.

alright, sw----you had me going until that last line....as a nurse i was beginning to worry and then the punchline hit!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

love it...and i agree with the other responses.....could actually take the time and use both :wink:

Latest posts