• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Even More Deadwood Pictures

Help Support Ranchers.net:

M Gravlee

Reaction score
Deadwood060.jpg

Susan and I had a ball! It was so much fun guessing each person's User name as they came in. Didn't get too many on the first guess. The conversation was great and the entertainment was superb! We'll have to do it again.

There are more pictures posted here:
:arrow: http://ranchers.net/Deadwood/

Thanks to all who were able to come!

Thank you for Ranchers and coming to Deadwood to join in on the fun. It was a blast and I hope it happens again. We talked all the way home about our new friends. I hope your home was not to seriously hurt in the storm. Please say hi to Susan for us and we really enjoyed meeting her she is great. If you are ever in Saskatchewan we would love to show you our little part of the heaven. Thanks again By the way the pictures are great.

Thanks for treating every body speacial Macon,and for posting the pictures,wish I could have made it..............good luck

Thanks so much for posting the photo's, Macon, and for anything else you had to do with this fun event. It was great meeting so many of the ranchersnet bunch. I am happy to have met you and Susan, and hear those wonderful "southern" drawls.....reminding me of my relatives in MS!

Special thanks to nr for getting it organized, and to the great entertainers! Writing poetry is a mystery to me, and so is musical talent, but I really do enjoy hearing all of it!

TTB, we have been sharing and enjoying the zukes! Lots of gardens around here hailed out. Mine never got planted, so we are appreciative of your generousity.

It was great to meet the folks from north of MT. Nice to put names and faces together.

Getting together was a more relaxing time than I had dared hope, but had learned on the way up that my Mississippi relatives probably are safe, and that there really was nothing I could do to help my cousin. Her husband passed away this morning, and it is a blessing his suffering is ended. He was too young, and will be greatly missed by his family. Cancer seems to be taking so many in western SD, and probably many other places, but it seems we have nearly an epidemic here.

MRJ

Macon,
thank you for all of this, nr for the organization, and for everybody for coming. It was great, still laughing about some of it today. :lol: :lol: :lol:

i want to thank everyone involved with our Deadwood "NETOGETHER" it was a great time and I found out that their is people just as crazy as I am.

After a great trip down all the wonderful people I got to meet , the sights I saw and a good but long drive home I was feeling a little under the weather today. I have figured out what the problem is. I am sure the i must have ate a R-CALF steak in Miles City last night . :wink: well I know haymaker would just say that I am finally sobering up but I don't think that was the problem and I should be feeling better tomorrow.
Again thanks to all who came to Deadwood and to those that didn't or couldn't you missed a great time and I hope we make you jealous enough that you can make the next one.

THX to everyone for the pics! ALMOST made like me feel like I was there .Sure looks like ya all had good time.And nice to put faces to names.

Great looking bunch!! Thanks for posting the pictures, was curious what every one looked like.

Wish I could have made it.

M Gravlee said:
Deadwood060.jpg

Susan and I had a ball! It was so much fun guessing each person's User name as they came in. Didn't get too many on the first guess. The conversation was great and the entertainment was superb! We'll have to do it again.

There are more pictures posted here:
:arrow: http://ranchers.net/Deadwood/

Thanks to all who were able to come!
Macon - This is REALLY top quality work! My Gosh - I am really impressed. And nr, I guess, had a great big hand in doing the preparation also. Good work all around,
folks. I feel as though I really know all my friends now!

DOC HARRIS

What are you talking about? :mad:

Lots of them wimmen didn't have a mustache! :x

:shock:

:eek:

:wink:

:twisted:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Latest posts