• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Evicted Wall St protesters seek rebound with rally

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Faster horses

Reaction score
NE WY at the foot of the Big Horn mountains
NEW YORK (Reuters) - Occupy Wall Street protesters hope to rebound on Thursday with a march on the New York Stock Exchange to show their battle against economic inequality still has life after they were evicted from a nearby park.

Most rallies by the two-month-old movement have numbered in the hundreds of people in New York but protesters and city officials expect thousands of demonstrators to pour into the Wall Street area from 7 a.m. to try to stop workers from getting to their desks in the financial district.

read more at:
http://news.yahoo.com/ny-police-try-evict-anti-wall-street-protesters-064557041.html

Well, they might be figuring out who to protest now, but maybe they need an education on "regulatory capture" and they might want to split their protests between WS and DC........

......the big banks have increased their profits by what % under obama?

Wasn't it the Tea Party which originally rallied against the big bank bailouts and crony capitalism?

they were called "extremists" for doing so......

Scary part is that these wingnuts promised violence tomorrow. I guess Pelosi didn't give them the little speech about making comments that might make a less stable mind do something bad. But then looking at the guys making the comments I'm not sure there are less stable people on the plant.

BE PROUD PELOSI THESE ARE YOUR PEEPS.

I think we are safe. It said the start time was 7 a.m. How many of these monkeys do you think will be awake at that time?

Their handlers weren't thinking this through. :)

So after a couple of months of the media labelling these "get togethers" as "protests", they are now calling them "rallies"

We've seen many "rallies" by the Tea Party, we see the difference. Re-labelling their soirees as "rallies" will not gain them any public support

Scary part is that these wingnuts promised violence tomorrow.

any violence will be blamed on a few agitators.. and softened with words such as:

this morning it was "when police clashed with the largely peaceful protestors",... "a girl, was dragged into the street by her hair by police".. as the crowd shouted shame!

reality, the girl went ballistic, attacked an officer, and was dragged off by her backpack.. and arrested as the crowd shouted shame...

notice how the police are put in a bad light from the start.. then instead of a woman,.. it is a girl... more softening.. dragged.. again.. bad police..

the end result.. bizerk drugged out woman is victim with guaranteed spot on the evening news..

care to bet?

I was working overnight, so at 7 a.m ET, I tuned into a new york news station. Watched them try to convince their audience of how big the movement was, yet wouldn't pan the aerial camera out. Then they interviewed the deputy mayor of NYC.

Reporters asked what NYC tried to do to keep this from happening- if anything? He told them point blank, these people have no message. The mayor asked to speak with someone that would represent them. The mayor was told that there was no one to speak for them. That they didn't have any requests that could be met. Mayor asked what their message was- reply, was they don't have one. They were just going to protest. The individual leading them was traced to an anarchist from Canada.

Watching the other national news channels later in the morning, they couldn't identify a message either. They just kept repeating phrases like, they want to be heard, whatever their message is and we are waiting to hear what their message will be. What?

Don't you have to have a something to say, before you need to be heard?

Latest posts