• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Expanding or Shutting Down- your preference?

Help Support Ranchers.net:

nr

Reaction score
We have a friend whose aunt decided in her adult years to make it a goal to make 3 new friends a year, in 3 different age groups: a youth, a middle-ager and an elderly person.
Her point was that as we get older we start shutting down and have a tendancy to always do things the same way and that making friends could expand us, our ideas and our activities. She also joked that making younger friends guaranteed that someone would attend her funeral!
(The church was full.)

Just wondering what you all think of that.

what an intelligent woman!!! If only we all could think along these lines! Making new friends, as well as retaining life-long friends, is NEVER a bad idea!! Good for her! :D

I think we have friends of all ages right here on RANCHERS. and in about a weeks time we will get to meet some of them for the first time. YIPPEE :cowboy:

reader (the Second) said:
Big Muddy rancher said:
I think we have friends of all ages right here on RANCHERS. and in about a weeks time we will get to meet some of them for the first time. YIPPEE :cowboy:

I really think you should convince Haymaker to join you...

WHY? Do you think his mind needs expanding. :nod: :cowboy:

Latest posts