• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Eye Witness to a bank robbery

Help Support Ranchers.net:

jigs

Reaction score
A man with a gun went into a bank and demanded their money. Once he was given the money, he turned to a customer and asked, 'Did you see me rob this bank?'

The man replied, 'Yes sir, I did.' The robber then shot him in the temple, killing him instantly.

He then turned to a couple standing next to him and asked the man,'Did you see me rob this bank?'The man replied, 'No sir, I didn't, but my wife did.'

Oh, now that right there is SAD!!!!!

Few years ago...we had an attempted robbery at the bank we use. Was hilarous. Cuz the fella (apparently not too bright) pulls up to the drive thru window. Passes a note to the teller thru the box thing. Just so happened that the bank President was standin there. She handed the note over to him. He leaned forward, took the mic and said, "Do you have a gun?" The man in the car replied, "No"......Bank President said, "Well then, you ain't gittin no money."
The guy tore outta there, headed down the road, and met two sherriff's deputy's in their cars. I think he got a total of 1/2 mile from the bank when he was caught LOL

I heard about another attempted robbery where the would be bandit was so wound up he ran into the bank and shouted " All right mother-stickers, this is a f... up".
The rest of the people in the bank started laughing so hard that the thief ran back out and was caught a short time later.

back in the 80's our small town bank was robbed, never caught the guys.... get these towns out away from it all, and it could be done....especially if you had a diverssion on the other side of the county.. (Big fire or something)

anybody wanna go halves on it with me???

Back in the 70's the bank opened a branch office in a small town not to far east of here. Some time in the night some one backed up a truck to the house trailer the bank was housed in and stole the entire bank. They found the bank the next day in the back of a field with the safe gone.

gcreekrch said:
Wait until your dollar is worth something again Jigs :p

Then you can count me in. 8)

The news will be calling us the Kan-adians

that is better than dumb and dumber....

We had the "Unisex Bandit" get caught on the tail end of a province wide bank-robbing spree here a few years back. "fella" who was robbing banks to save up enough money to finish it's sex change, the top half had already been done and apparently looked like a well-endowed female, he hadn't saved enough money to do the bottom half yet. Took them two days to decide if it was going to be searched by a female or male officer. Don't know what they decided.

jigs said:
gcreekrch said:

When I was thinking of 2 farm boys trying to rob a bank those are exactly the names that came to mind first. :roll:

gcreekrch said:
jigs said:
gcreekrch said:

When I was thinking of 2 farm boys trying to rob a bank those are exactly the names that came to mind first. :roll:
dibs on dumb !!! you can be dumber :lol:

Latest posts