• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Fall scenery around the ranch

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Silver

Reaction score
I thought I would share some fall pics, 'cause I am probably one of the few on this site lucky enough to be enjoying fall so far. :wink:

DSCF1168.jpg

DSCF1167.jpg

DSCF1166.jpg

DSCF1164.jpg

Oh, and a house pic taken tonight, I just got the loor down in the living room.
DSCF1177.jpg

Look at all those beautiful colors!!! While some prefer springtime ("it's the time of renewal"), I myself have always preferred fall...the colors, the smells, the tingle in the air! I can actually hear the rustling of those leaves by looking at the pictures, Silver!! Oh...and the pix of the house if absolutely amazing....a true work of art to be proud of!!!!!! :D :D

silver,you are sure right about being the only one enjoying fall,hot and dusty around here.Nice pictures of beautiful country,and I see the house is finishing up nice. What kinda camera are you shooting pictures with, I might have to get me one with more reach,take care.......................good luck PS where are the elk pic's ? :D

Nice pictures .I was wondering how much snow you end up with each winter and how many months do you have to feed hay? Thanks Denny

Denny said:
Nice pictures .I was wondering how much snow you end up with each winter and how many months do you have to feed hay? Thanks Denny

The amount of snow we get here varies widely, but we usually have between one and 2 feet of snow on the ground at any one time. Probably average closer to a foot out in the open ground. The chinooks can come and take it so fast it can make your head spin, and one good snowfall can give it back.
We start feeding usually in October. This year probably early rather than later, and we will feed into mid May.

Latest posts