• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Famous People

Help Support Ranchers.net:

sw

Reaction score
Was just flipping through the newest National Cattleman magazine when I came upon a picture of a famous piano player in his working duds, and I reconized him as the famous Soapweed! First it was Jinglebob and now Soapweed in a national magazine and I have had the pleasure to meet these fine folks, I should have been getting autographs when we were in Deadwood, didn't realize I was rubbing elbows with the famous. By the way, thanks Soap, I always knew you were a put your money where your mouth is type of guy :wink:

Hope you can read this
soapweed2.jpg

Turkey Track Bar said:
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Ditto.

And who'd a' thunk we'd meet so many celebs in Deadwood?

(And in that picture you are looking so much like your dad, Soapweed.)

Still looking for Cowboy Magazine. Borders had American Cowboy and another cowboy magazine, plus Range. Actually it was surprising they'd carry three here in the East. Of course, maybe with Jinglebob as the centerfold it sold out immediately :!:
Or was banned :wink:

Way to Go Soapweed. We are all very proud of you. Being a young rancher I look up to you as an inspiration!!

Wonder what the R-calfers think of you donating an calf and $900 to the NCBA?

By the way where is Haymaker? Did Elmo do him in? :shock:

Thanks, folks. Donating a calf to a favorite charity was a concept developed by others. :wink: It seemed like a good idea, so I did the same thing but donated to a different charity. I feel guilty getting my picture in the paper, because so many others also gave calves to other organizations without much recognition.

Latest posts