• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Farm & Ranch Magazines

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Hanta Yo, I am full agreement with you about Agri-News.
The publisher took a fine publication and turned it into his personal
agenda. We cancelled our subscription too. We do still get
Western Livestock Reporter because I like the getting the livestock sale reports in a timely fashion.

We do take Tri-State Livestock News too but their sale reports
seem to be printed rather late sometimes.

Western Beef Producer, that's a nice publication.
Used to cost an arm and a leg, but now we get it for free.

We enjoy American Cowboy, though it is a quarterly publication.
Sometimes I don't want to be EDUCATED any more, just want to
read for fun.

Thanks for all these magazine links, I've been looking for a good mag to subscribe to. I used to get American Cowboy but found IMO that it was aimed at lifestyles as opposed to proper farm/ranch info.

Gee I came to tell you about Working Ranch cause my friend just back from Nashville was visiting with Tim O'Byrne while he was at the trade show. Guess you beat me to it. :oops: :lol:

ranchwife said:
Soapweed said:
cowwrangler said:
any info on where i could subcribe to that working ranch??or see a copy online? it sounds good if you both like it, thanx

They have a webpage, www.WorkingRanchMag.com.

Also there is a phone number 818-286-3166.

clicked on your website and says "all free subscriptions are full....check back after September, 2006" :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol:
Am gonna give them a call and get this for cowboyup...I think this will be one magazine he will read from front to back!
Another one I like to buy in town (don't have a subscription, yet) is RANGE magazine....pretty interesting and pretty straight forward!!

It doesn't even have a spot on the web page to order a paid subscription.

Another vote here for Stockman Grass Farmer.
Even though I'm in the East I enjoy Western Horseman.

Newsletters
BEEF magazines Stockers and Cow/calf by email

Pharro Cattle Company, everything they offer

Latest posts