• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Farm Shows-Where ya going?

Help Support Ranchers.net:

CarlB

Reaction score
I'm currious to find out where everyone likes to go to the farmshows at and which ones are the biggest and best. I'll see ya at Big Iron and Dakotafest plus?????

Carl have you ever made it up to Regina for the Western Canadian Farm Progress show. The largest in Canada. I haven't been for a few years but if your shopping it's a good places to do comparisons.

Our location from Rathwell, MB covers the shows north of the border, we share the north dakota shows and I cover all that is south.
Yes, I believe we do attend the one in regina. Thanks for your input.
Note:We sell livestock equipment! Heavy livestock equipment!! Just like to know if there's one out there I should consider adding to my list?

CarlB said:
Our location from Rathwell, MB covers the shows north of the border, we share the north dakota shows and I cover all that is south.
Yes, I believe we do attend the one in regina. Thanks for your input.
Note:We sell livestock equipment! Heavy livestock equipment!! Just like to know if there's one out there I should consider adding to my list?

What kind of equiopment do you sell? Got a web page?

Latest posts