• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

farmall 95

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Just bought a 75C. I hope the park lever works better with some wear. Hood latch lever is a joke.

First tractor with radials. I like those.

I only have 10 hr on it. I'll start haying around Memorial Day.

Bought a new one in 2009, had it 2 years and traded for a 105 U. Best trade if have ever made. Mine had the shuttle shift on you left side. That is a joke compared to the shuttle on the column. Dont let any twine accumulate on front axle of the MFWD's, garuanteed to tear out seal. When the a/c goes out plan an at least a month for parts. 800 hours and on of the rear planetary drive went out. Broke draw bar just pulling feed wagon. Hydraulics not the best for alot of hydraulic work. Working it hard all day you would be lucky to get 6 hours on fuel tank. The U series of farmalls are heavier and made more for the ranch/hay/feeding situations. For just a mower tractor or driveway kinda tractor it will be fine.

Put 1800 hrs. on one with a loader. It is an economy tractor, mechanical shuttle, dry clutch. Had good luck with mine, only replaced a leaking fuel pump. More of a hobby farmer tractor. Light weight tractor, you'll need weights or fluid in the tires to handle round bales. Traded mine for a New Holland T5070 which is nearly identical to a CIH 105U.

Was mainly going to drag around a square baler and pretty light loader work.Have an 8ft. snowblower that gets somewhat of a workout at times.
Also thot it would be easier to get a hand at haying if I had something with ac.

Latest posts