• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Farmington Trip

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Well got the truck out of the Dr's office today-I'd deal with Advantage Chrysler in Farmington any day-they were quick-gave us a courtesy vehicle to use. Pretty impressed with the leveol of service. Denny's and Red Lobster are great here too-lots to eat and pretty reasonably priced.

We pushed her pretty good today-were in Rexburg, Idaho tonight-went through some great country. Pocatello, idaho looks like a nice place to live as far as cities go. Didn't sleep much last night so am ready for a pillow.

Did the Yellowstone deal today -saw a good buffalo scrap then went to Cody to the Buffalo Bill museum-sitting in Bozeman right now-have a day of school business tomorrow.

Northern Rancher said:
We pushed her pretty good today-were in Rexburg, Idaho tonight-went through some great country. Pocatello, idaho looks like a nice place to live as far as cities go. Didn't sleep much last night so am ready for a pillow.

I didn't see this last night.....you were 2 hrs from us, I'd have found a can of beans or something to feed ya!!

Northern Rancher said:

My Mom lived in Fort Hall basically the north suberb of Pocatello. She was married to Wylie Peterson's Granddad before he passed on. I remember Wylie when he was about 12 telling me how he was going to be in the PBR someday. I was watching it one evening and there he was was kinda Ironic I guess. Drove that trip from Pocatello to Bozeman one january in a snowstorm kinda nerve racking.

Tell your son congrats there's nothing prettier than a good bronc ride.Except my wife and daughters but it's a close 2nd.

Yanuck I thought we might be getting somewhere close but I wouldn't wish my road weary kids on anybody unnannounced. Wylie can ride them for sure-I just liked the looks of Pocatello as we rolled through.

Back in Canada-the canadian customs guy was so jacked about Ty and his good luck he never checked anything ouy so the border went smooth. Ty is up in Strathmore tomorrow night and Lac La Biche on Friday so a bit of night driving coming up lol.

Won't make Strathmore tomorrow :( But we'll be waiting for the report on Ty's rides....Good luck to him.....

Glad ya'll made it back to home turf safely. Good luck to Ty on his rides comin up.

Friends of ours who's daughter went to the finals were on their way home Sunday. Less than an hour or so from home, when they were hit by a tornado. Turned their truck and trailer over. Had to cut her horse outta the trailer, but alls well, no one was injured, other than a few minor scrapes and bangs to her horse who ended up spendin a couple days at the Equine hospital in College Station.

What about the poor fellow from Oklahoma that went camping in Northern Ontario and was killed when tornado hit the camp ground.

Talk about bad luck. :shock:

Big Muddy rancher said:
What about the poor fellow from Oklahoma that went camping in Northern Ontario and was killed when tornado hit the camp ground.

Talk about bad luck. :shock:

It was actually 3 guys in the cabin. It got sucked up in a funnel and dumped out in the lake. Found them all drowned. Yeah, that's bad luck for sure.

We had a tornado at our place in W. Montana. Took down about 500 cottonwood trees, and damaged every building except the one Mr. Fh was in...
nothing or no one injured...but what a mess to clean up.
An old fella and his grandson came and cut up the trees and hauled them
to Missoula to sell for firewood. 2500 board feet, I think they said they hauled.
It took them all winter and they worked at it daily.
We didn't have a digital camera, of course, so all I have are prints
and I haven't figured out the 'scan' thing yet.

Latest posts