• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Fashion - Ladies Only

Help Support Ranchers.net:

I wear my boots n jeans every day. Belts one of those that has the concho's around it and raw hide braid in between. Buckle is one hubby had made at the prison. I dont concider it "bling bling" but....I wear lots of silver jewelry that has been called bling bling. I'm notta good swimmer and hubby swears if I ever fall in "big water" I"m gonna sink to the bottom hands first.

Well none of mine is what ya'd call sparkly, cept for my weddin rings I spose. None of my silver has stones.
The reason I got started on silver is because after years of tryin to wear gold earrings (an hour and my ears would be hurtin) I got a silver pair for christmas and when I put em on I forgot they were there. When I realized I'd had em on all day with no problems...thats when I switched to silver everything. Except weddin rings..I aint gittin a new set of them. (might hafta gitta new hubby to go with it...heck no I aint retrainin no one at this point n time)

Never heard of bling bling before. Where does that come from?
You can tell I'm about a few centuries behind!

Not much into the bling bling here. Always feel like I might start rappin at any second..or shakin my booty. :p
The rhinestone cowboy look coming back. 8)
NR.....Bling bling....it's all in the videos and pop songs. Like J lo
Look at some of the necklaces/chains worn in some of the videos. Sheeeeeet I think my neck would start to hurt after a while.

Just a thought as some of the trendy stuff is costly. There are ways to jazz up coats, jeans and belts on your own.

I made a shoofly mask out of leather for my wonder horse :roll:
added some conchos to my saddle with leather and made up my own
brow band for my bridle......oops rattlin on again.

Jessie said:
Not much into the bling bling here. Always feel like I might start rappin at any second..or shakin my booty. :p
The rhinestone cowboy look coming back. 8)
NR.....Bling bling....it's all in the videos and pop songs. Like J lo
Look at some of the necklaces/chains worn in some of the videos. Sheeeeeet I think my neck would start to hurt after a while.

Just a thought as some of the trendy stuff is costly. There are ways to jazz up coats, jeans and belts on your own.

I made a shoofly mask out of leather for my wonder horse :roll:
added some conchos to my saddle with leather and made up my own
brow band for my bridle......oops rattlin on again.

You do those heart-shaped cow sunglasses, too?

katrina said:
Nr, Will go shopping in deadwood. 8) 8) 8) :D And will see...

A rhinestone belt would never be worn. :(
It would lay in my closet, all forelorn. :(
But I'd smile everytime I'd see that belt :D
Thinking of katrina all sparkly and svelte :pretty:
while some of us would rather get sent to SingSing :!:
Than be caught in any bling bling! :oops: :wink:

nr said:
katrina said:
Nr, Will go shopping in deadwood. 8) 8) 8) :D And will see...

A rhinestone belt would never be worn. :(
It would lay in my closet, all forelorn. :(
But I'd smile everytime I'd see that belt :D
Thinking of katrina all sparkly and svelte :pretty:
while some of us would rather get sent to SingSing :!:
Than be caught in any bling bling! :oops: :wink:

LOL No I did not make the glasses.
Good poem. 8)

reader (the Second) said:
I'm in home in dairyland this weekend.
almost heaven.
seeing lots of cows and ranches, cowboys, hats, and the like
but too many yuppies

Now one of those yuppies wouldn't happened to have been wearing Wrangler Aura's , a hat and rhinestone belt and sequined cowgirl shirt ,would she? :wink:

Any of ya'll watched barrel racin lately...that's where all the girls are wearin the bling bling belts n lil hip hugger jeans. My daughter barrel races so it's almost the norm now to see it. But after tryin to shop for jeans for her I know why she wants to wear the hip huggers..(not the super butt crack low ones) but them jeans actually fit her lil skinny butt. Wranglers dont, 20x dont, rockies cut into her ribs. I'd say if Wrangler wants to keep selling jeans they have a whole new market out there of youngsters that they are gonna hafta come up with somethin thats cute and fits or they'll be outta business in the women's jeans department before too long.

nr said:
I'm in home in dairyland this weekend.
almost heaven.
seeing lots of cows and ranches, cowboys, hats, and the like
but too many yuppies

Now one of those yuppies wouldn't happened to have been wearing Wrangler Aura's , a hat and rhinestone belt and sequined cowgirl shirt ,would she? :wink:

Nah, it's a national seashore as well as a dairy town so I am dressed for sitting in the fog on the beach listening to the Pacific Ocean waves. It was the weekend anyway so the town was filled with tourists and weekend motorcycle riders. We'll see what it's like on Monday.

Well, have a great one! There is nothing like hearing the ocean surf for total relaxation in my book.

Latest posts