• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Faster horses,post some pictures of that new baler

Help Support Ranchers.net:

HAY MAKER

Reaction score
at work for the board,I know you have found that camera by now?................good luck

No. I HAVE NOT found the camera. When I lose something, I really lose it.

So here is what I did. I bought another digital camera. Then I decided IF and WHEN I find the first one, I would have TWO digital cameras. What would I do with 2 of them? So I took the second one back and bought a Canon Rebel 35mm that I already LOVE. So, I will either get someone at work to scan some pictures that I took with the 35mm and e-mail them to me; and get YOU, HAYMAKER, to tell me how to get those scanned photos on here. I do have some I would like to share.

OR, I will get some put on a CD when I get them developed. I heard you can do that now...and I am much happier with the 35mm SLR than all that fresh thinking I had to do with the digital...

I guess I am an old dog...

Anyway the baler is working great. The guys are happy with the fact that they can bale fast when the hay is right and they don't have to bale hay that is too dry.

The net wrap makes it amazingly fast...anyway that's their story and they're sticking to it!!!!

Vermeer M with big tires...and yellow paint...and black letters... :wink:

That is about the extent of what I know about it, except it is net wrap and twine tie and so far they haven't had a bale of twine even next to it.

They did plug it a coupla times though...

Those big Yellow balers are pretty nice. We have a Hesston that is disguised as a New Idea :wink: And today we were kicking bales out like crazy. We have a short crop kit in it so it doesnt matter how dry it gets, you can keep going. We were putting 2- 18 ft swaths rolled together into it at 7 mph. Kicking out around 60+ bales per hour. Happy to see the bales sitting in the field. Now if we could get more cut :wink:

Faster horses said:
No. I HAVE NOT found the camera. When I lose something, I really lose it.

So here is what I did. I bought another digital camera. Then I decided IF and WHEN I find the first one, I would have TWO digital cameras. What would I do with 2 of them? So I took the second one back and bought a Canon Rebel 35mm that I already LOVE. So, I will either get someone at work to scan some pictures that I took with the 35mm and e-mail them to me; and get YOU, HAYMAKER, to tell me how to get those scanned photos on here. I do have some I would like to share.

OR, I will get some put on a CD when I get them developed. I heard you can do that now...and I am much happier with the 35mm SLR than all that fresh thinking I had to do with the digital...

I guess I am an old dog...

Anyway the baler is working great. The guys are happy with the fact that they can bale fast when the hay is right and they don't have to bale hay that is too dry.

The net wrap makes it amazingly fast...anyway that's their story and they're sticking to it!!!!

Yes faster horses ,it boils down to what ever you like on the cameras's,
same for baler's I reckon.I tell you I sure was thinking about those net wrap balers the other day when I was baling the last field,make a long story short the weather was threatning rain all day and every time I stopped to tie a bale seemed like it took forever,but got lucky that day I just dumped the last bale ,got out of the tractor and was looking at the bale counter and it started pouring.Made the trip back to the barn a lot cooler and happier :wink: .....................good luck PS I hope you girls are all gonna take a lot of pictures in "Dead wood"

katrina said:
Get your fat belly up here and take your own pictures.. :p

IM gonna try ,but if I dont make it you, fasterhorses, nr and the rest of the gang have a good time and take your camera's :D ..............good luck

Latest posts