• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

faster horses

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Denny

Reaction score
Heres the yearling Viking bred bull
100_0047.jpg

100_0042.jpg

He is a grandson of GD60 and Rito 2100 GDAR

I will get up and get pictures of the GD60x6807 this weekend

This is my old bull he is a son of whitestone fly traveler x VDAR New Trend 315
100_0057.jpg

This is a yearling heifer from this bull
100_0050.jpg

Heres a 13 year old cow with her steer calf
100_0037.jpg

Great pictures, thanks!

I really like longevity. And how big is your old bull? He sure is deep and the heifer is deep and long. Very nice.

I am waiting with BATED breath for the GD60xViking bull pictures. (I actually passed out once, for lack of air. :wink: )

Seriously, I am anxious to see a picture of that bull. Did you wind up buying him? I can't remember for sure, but thought that is what you said.

Faster horses said:
Great pictures, thanks!

I really like longevity. And how big is your old bull? He sure is deep and the heifer is deep and long. Very nice.

I am waiting with BATED breath for the GD60xViking bull pictures. (I actually passed out once, for lack of air. :wink: )

Seriously, I am anxious to see a picture of that bull. Did you wind up buying him? I can't remember for sure, but thought that is what you said.

My old bull is 54 inches at the hip he weighed 1800#s as a2 year old he is a 1999 model.

I have'nt got him to sell the bull yet but he said I could have him collected so I am going to fill my tank.

Latest posts