• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Faster horses

Help Support Ranchers.net:

katrina

Reaction score
I'll be in Rapid for the region 2.. We go up tomorrow and show Saturday and will come home Sunday some time... Will do the 3 year old and three and older halter, not near enough fat, but what the hay and then showmanship..... Say prayers for that one... I need all the confidence I can get... We can do it without a lead rope here at home, but I get in front of those judges and loose it.. soooooo wish me luck..

Goodluckhorse.gif

Sorry its not great. Still learning paint shop pro.

We went reserve champion in the Three year old class. And won 6th in a huge 3 year old and up class.. I was sooooo surprised.. We topped alot of good horse flesh... I was hoping to make 9th or 10th place.... Limit is a beautiful mover and was a little angel for me.. We did showmanship didn't place.... Limit did wonderful, I get soooo nervous and I forgot to say whoa at the cone and he over shot me by a step and then when I was in front of the judge a mean looking women, I forgot to set limit up!!! But my friend said that he was pretty well set up anyway.... Of course knowing I had already messed up I was in a panic at the judge.... All judges should be handsome men.... Or sweet little ole ladies....LOL I will get this confidence thingy better.....

Well done Katrina, now you are practiced and proven for the big one. :wink:

When I was roping I would go through my prospective run in my mind as I rode into the box. Maybe that little bit will help your butterflies.

I am going to try and find a profile photo of Debbie's mother. You resemble each other so much (ages considered in) that Debbie even had to look twice. :lol:
You can take that as a compliment. :D

Thanks everyone.. I would be honored to be in any of youalls family.. :lol: I do hate my chin though... :roll: :oops: :roll: Limit is the real deal and I truely enjoy the rascal... I just need more ring time is all.... I'll get it and when I do look out..... :pretty:

Congratulations, Katrina. You and Limit make a great team, and are doing very well together. The picture shows you to be pretty and a very dignified lady, which you are. Hope you and Limit will go for the gusto and hit the top at the World Show.

Nope.... No World Show for me...... Limit is sooooo over halter classes.... He now knows he has a brain and wants to use it.... He really likes working... I would have to put prolly a 100 to 150 pounds on him and halt his riding training so no world show for us this year, but you can bet if we make it in a riding or showmanship we will be there with bells on...LOL

katrina said:
Nope.... No World Show for me...... Limit is sooooo over halter classes.... He now knows he has a brain and wants to use it.... He really likes working... I would have to put prolly a 100 to 150 pounds on him and halt his riding training so no world show for us this year, but you can bet if we make it in a riding or showmanship we will be there with bells on...LOL

That's a decision I can really respect. :cowboy: :clap:

Latest posts